Reviews for It's Right There
Italian Feet chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
i read this fanfic in the summer, but i never got a chance to review it. it was the very first fic i EVER read! since i first read this fic, i have read at least 100 more, but this is still the best by far! i love it so so much! i think i have re-read it like, 90 times!

you are such a good writer, keep up the good work!

~Italian Feet~
Judy chapter 16 . 11/1/2003
Hi I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE CONTINUE.

IT WAS A VERY VERY NICE READ...
Amara Femi chapter 16 . 10/28/2003
My god, I loved this story!

I just spent...a lot of time reading through the whole thing and I loved it.

It was extremely well written and with great characterizations.

I loved the ending, it was very cute and simply put, perfect.

And I have to say that other than all the Lorelai/Luke action, my favorite part was all the Luke/Rory moments, I loved seeing them a little more like father and daughter and I really want to see more of that on the show.

LOVED the story!

Now I'm off to read the next one.

*Mimmi*
Mickey chapter 16 . 10/27/2003
I am very very very new to GG fic (this is like the 3rd one I've read) and let me just say you had me totaly addicted. Damn what can I say... I am speechless about this fic. It was wonderfully done and very well written. I was left wondering at spots and then it all came together in the end. It was absolutley wonderful... I loved the interaction between Luke and Loralei! I spend like 4 hours strait doing nothing but reading your story. I read the R version here and the NC-17 version on the stars hollow page. I am now off to read your sequal to this story. I am addicted to this story like Lorelai is addicted to coffee. If I catch you online, I will for sure gush to you about the story. L&L Forever
Anne chapter 16 . 10/26/2003
ok, I'm late, really late as I just discovered your story. I don't even know if you'll read this review.

But I have to say it: it's great. It's well written, interesting... I started it and couldn't stop before the end. It's just the best story I ever read here.

Keep on writing!
Sarah chapter 9 . 10/21/2003
I just had to tell you how excited I am about your story! I had read the first 50 parts on a different website, and was disappointed because I hadn't seen any updates lately... so I brilliantly thought to check . I'm SO HAPPY THAT THE REST OF YOUR STORY IS HERE... this has been like a narcotic to me- i can't stop reading, and when I do, I spend most of my time planning for when I'll be able to read it next. Keep up the good work! I'm anxious to finish this story, and move on to the sequel! YAY :)
Luke'sdabomb chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
My favorite part. It exppresses my frustration witht he show.

Lorelai shook her head. "No way. She should totally be with that really cute guy that she meets in weird random places. It's so obvious that they're setting them up."

"Yeah, well, sometimes they make a setup seem obvious but then they never follow through with it," Rory pointed out.

"Yeah, I hate when shows drag out the attraction between two people and it's so obvious that they're gonna get them together eventually, and you're just sitting there like, 'Come on, just get together already'," Lorelai said. "It's so frustrating."

Rory nodded. "Yes, it is."
Lisa T chapter 16 . 9/30/2003
Ann, that was seriously the best L/L story i have ever read. I usually don't read em but lots of people have said this one was great so i started it and just had to finish. There were so many moments where i was totally into the characters, feeling what they were, crying when they did. Wow. Not only did you write the L/L stuff really well but i was blown away by the R/L stuff and the rest of the townies. Have you ever considered joing the writing staff of GG? Cos girl, you got it good! I am off to read the sequel now cos thats how hooked i am. Keep up the great work :)
Drewwh chapter 13 . 8/19/2003
Author, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this! Your story is so incredibly good, it's becoming annoying! I try to sleep, but no, I can't stop thinking about your fic, so it's another ten minutes and I'm up again, trying to finish it, and give myself some peace. But... I don't want it to end! I've read several novels worth of material here, and your grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc... is right on! In this entire thing there's only been about three little bits where a character seemed OOC. Which is really amazing for something this long.

Anyway, I figured I'd submit a review before I forgot, so here it is. Now I'm going to try to finish reading and get some sleep... hopefully I can with the knowledge there's a sequel in production!

(Also, I read the more... intense... stuff you psted on ... let's just say my dreams will be interesting tonight!)
trorychic chapter 16 . 6/30/2003
this is so kick ass and i love the sequal too! please keep writing!
Jenny chapter 16 . 6/27/2003
That story was so good. I just decovered it a few weeks ago... it has me the show my fav programme, they are my fav pair.

Please write a sequel... i would love it. I think u did the characters very well.

Please write more.

Jenny.
Danielle chapter 16 . 6/20/2003
omg that was the best gilmore girls story i've ever read...please make a sequel!
emee chapter 16 . 6/3/2003
I didn't discover this story until after it was completed. This was great, because I got to read it all at once. It was well written and believable for the characters. I enjoyed it thoroughly and can't wait to read the sequel.
CP chapter 16 . 5/30/2003
This is the best story I have ever read. Luke and Lorelai are meant to be. This story is worth all 63 chapters and the sequal is great. I feel like I am watching an episode of GG when I read your stories, because you follow the characters so well. Thanks for coming up with a sequal, and thanks for writing what should be on the show, because I don't think I could have waited much longer. Thanks again. -Bye
Jade-Tessier chapter 16 . 5/6/2003
1100 pages? damn! well, i love this story and all of it's things that were from gg that you changed! on to the sequel! keep it up, you rock! :)
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »