Reviews for The Terrible Tournament
peacejaw chapter 1 . 6/11
Outside of some formatting issues and a few gramer issues, I believe that you have a great story going here. Keep up the good work.
ThomasNealy chapter 20 . 3/28
why don't they just kill Dumbles and his followers and be done with it.
ThomasNealy chapter 17 . 3/28
a few issues with this chapter.

1) the staff made them share a room and a bed for over a year. They did not ask and they did not give them a choice. it was forced on them. What did they expect to happen?
2) Ginny and Harry are already married.
3) the first rule makes it sound like magicals can only have sex if they intend to have a kid. and the only reason that they can have sex is to have a kid.
Vampireking40 chapter 4 . 3/24
So is that the same Flying Dutchman from the Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Those badges are not really needed in this story as Harry is not representing Hogwarts. When he wins this Tournament the victor goes to Pacific Academy. To have them just makes the rivalry between Potter and Malfoy even greater.
Vampireking40 chapter 2 . 3/24
Great chapter. Interesting way to bring Harry to Hogwarts. It must have taken some extra special magic on the Headmaster to bring down the wards that prevent someone from Port-key into the great hall. Snape got what he deserved from Harry. The DMC reference pretty cool I have played all those games. I knew there was a reference to that game after Luna got her guns.
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 8/29/2016
Albus finally unveiled his true nature.
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 8/29/2016
Unless Molly is head of the House of Weasley she has no power to cast anyone out.
Scarlet Lupin chapter 20 . 5/12/2016
This is amazing I can wait to read the next one I absolutely love this series so thx
Potterformers chapter 5 . 2/25/2016
How do you get Harry Potter from Arthur Edward Potter?
elgaucho chapter 6 . 1/10/2016
It would've been a really nice story ... written by somebody else!

You know, I really didn't mind so much your poor English -that'll get better given enough time- as I am able to "translate" the meaning of your writing as I read along.

What I really dislike is how little care was given to make the story congruent, or more linearly dependent chapter to chapter. In other words it seemed you've not read your own frigging story before you added to it! And for that, my friend you don't need good English, only good care, and respect for your readers' intelligence.

EG
Alycia K. Kliewe chapter 20 . 12/21/2015
You have done very good at writing the first and second book. I really do love it.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 10 . 12/17/2015
I think I read this a ways back. The story does have it's technical problems, but it has ben entertaining so far. I do have a question. Arthur is the head of the Weasleys, so how did Molly disown Ginny?
Bobmin356 chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
Between the terrible spelling, missing words, poor formating and appalling grammar this is pretty much unreadable. It's a sad story that makes one give up after 1 chapter.
dfcole chapter 20 . 7/30/2015
Dang! Sounds like part 3 is going to be the best! How can us readers help motivate you?
Hamm On Wry chapter 17 . 2/5/2015
If I was Harry, I would have a couple of nosy portraits sent via phoenix or elf to the family vault for about 10 years of attitude adjustment. He is a legal adult and head of the family, therefore the portraits answer to him. He can take their advice, but it is not rerquired. The soul bond married them as far as magic is concerned, and by the government's own action in the bonding done by the Unspeakable, they were married under law. US law is such that if a couple is legally married, no matter their ages, they are emancipated.

Then tell the Headmistress to stay out of Potter Family business. They want him to be independant, yet treat him like a child. Sounds like Dumbledore, Mark II.