Reviews for Breathe
This was a GOOOD story I loved ot. You're writing was amazing and I love love loooooved the characters in it. Dang. You did a really good job!
i.ate.the.last.cookie chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
This is cute, and fluffy, I needed this thank you :)
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
This was very well written, and I think you got all the characters spot on. Well done, and thank you for writing this!
Fabro de Omres chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
I really enjoyed this!
MrsPandaBrowncoat chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Awww, this is fun! Like it very much.
Megan Lynch-Peabody chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Wow, wow, this is awesome! It's cool and clever to come up with the idea that Peter's mask also acts as an inhaler. I also love Peter feeling scared to tell the group about his asthma and how he feels useless from it. I have asthma and it's definitely a challenge when it slows me down.

Overall, this is a great fanfic.
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
I didn't realise how much I needed this
Pigquet chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
I really, really loved this!

The headcanon of a character having asthma is usually just given to more nerdy characters, but honestly, anyone can have asthma, even badass, galaxy-defending heroes, and Peter having this like many humans do and the other guardians having no idea what it is and what's wrong with him is a great concept.

The entire scene where all of the guardians are terrified while Peter is dying from lack of breath right in front of their eyes and don't know how to stop it was heart-wrenching, as was their getting mad at him for not taking care of himself/not telling them sooner. Poor Peter was just embarrassed, but I agree, that was so stupid, you tell your team what they need to know! I love how touched he was when it was clear they cared and wouldn't abandon him over this, and just wanted to be practical.

I also love the parts about Yondu in this. He and Peter had such a complicated relationship (I have a lot of feels over Volume 2, okay?), and I think you portrayed that balance beautifully here. Yondu probably didn't always verbally treat Peter right, and I can see him making Peter feel bad for his illness and mocking over it, but at the same time, he always protected and looked out for him, and taught him how to protect and defend himself, so him giving him the mask to help him breathe during an attack and reproducing his inhaler medication into it sounds like the kind of thing he would do. Very nice.

Also this line by Rocket makes me laugh every time. "Let me get this straight. You suddenly CAN'T breathe, just because?" I mean, when you put it that way, damn, nature really does suck. :P

Great job! Favorited!~
AlphaWolf chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
That was so awesome! You should do another chapter with another scene where he has an asma attack and his mask is missing, but the attack isn't bad enough for Peter to die, and all his teamates are freaking out.
NiniNeko chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
it is so true... I HATE asthma. I mean my kid[neice] had to have a lung transfer and it was expensive AF
boop chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
cute
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
The characterisation in this was jus You got their voices down pat. Great work.
PharmTech chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Loved it! Very well written and the characters were just as they should have been! Thank you so much for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
I read this years ago and loved it then as I do now. But this time around all I could think about was if Peter got his water lol.
KawaiiKitsuneGirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
Reviews are love? I shall give my love to this story

Peter whump is amazing, and this was just too damn cute :D great story hon