Reviews for Five Nights at Freddy's: Battle for the Pizzaria
Matt chapter 12 . 5/27
Bloody amazing love the Alex x foxy stuff if only this could become a film or something.
junio.mphahlele chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
he's already getting set to make a run for me not she
A-Non-Knee-Moose chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
Y'know this is staring to lean in crack-fic territory and I'm alright with that.

It's wonderfully silly. Good show dear chap.
ExplosiveTurkey chapter 12 . 10/13/2016
Exactly where is everyone pulling their goddamn resources from?
First a guy having money troubles can procure fucking upgrades for animatronics, then an animatronic can apparently get enough resources to make an army out of a measly pizzeria?

It's like a cheesy action movie with plotholes every few seconds. Entertaining to read but impossible to take seriously.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
All your Alex redding stories I can imagine as either an action movie or a telltale game
eacox1787 chapter 12 . 8/15/2016
That ending was beautiful, you are a truly gifted fanfic writer. I can tell that Alex and Foxy truly love and care for each other.
eacox1787 chapter 11 . 8/15/2016
Wow, that final battle was incredible, you're really good at writing action scenes! I especially liked how Alex and Foxy both saved each other!
eacox1787 chapter 10 . 8/15/2016
Wow, I didn't expect Mike to be brought into the story that way at all! Also, the story you gave Mike is very original!
eacox1787 chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
This story looks like it's going to be very exciting, and I agree, that reasoning IS much more terrifying!
eacox1787 chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
This story is awesome so far, and the fight scenes were very well-written, but I have one question: how exactly are animatronics able to feel pain?
eacox1787 chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Looks good so far. Is their any particular reason why you made Foxy a female? Also, what was the issue you fixed?
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 12 . 3/27/2016
This was great! The seemed so human but not human at the same time. I look forward to more stories from you in the future.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 9 . 3/27/2016
Oooo this creepy but good.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 6 . 3/27/2016