Reviews for A Postlude to Reconciliation
kill-phil chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I might be a bit late to the party, but this chapter alone intrigued me quite a lot. You A/N at the end calmed me as well.

Well, the chapter was a very well start of things. The mysterious organization called the Coalition is mysterious indeed. Seems like some terrorist factions or something like that, try to rule the world.

I like you descriptions. You are really descriptive when it comes to situations and surroundings. I kinda lack fantasy, so it is nice that you are vaguely telling me how things look and what happens. So thanks for that :)

As i said. I'm intrigued. It seems like a good story considering the good prologue. I'm definitely hooked :)

Phil
c4boose1 chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
The passive aggressiveness for the stock photo. I love it.
cryoburn72 chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
Mmmm... delicious, delicious fluff! Great job with the story, looking forward to more!
lunchmeat5000 chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
Well, since the internet decided to eat my last review, I'll try again.
Awesome stuff man. Quality work as usual. And drunk best man Garrus was hilarious.
EquinoxWolf chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
So what ended up happening with that Director guy?
cryoburn72 chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
Impressive combat scene. And those dastardly humans! Never imagined that Linron would be the salarian representative on the Coalition.
rangersleadtheway chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
Assumptions is the mother of all F**k ups. Great chapter what will become of the Coalition now? What will happen to the Salarian Union? I look forward to the next chapter
rangersleadtheway chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
The Mako is back! Will a high speed chase happen soon?
rangersleadtheway chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
A little harsh for Randolph won't you say?
rangersleadtheway chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Classy! Garrus's home defense system worked! Would have been much more interesting if the hot tub trap was included, like when Shepard or Tali decided to kick one of the attackers into the tub before moving on to the next attacker. Great chapter by the way!
cryoburn72 chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Great chapter. Randolph's goons are dead meat though, I know it :p
rangersleadtheway chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
The plot thickens! What will Randolph do when he gets to Rannoch?
rangersleadtheway chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
The smug Terra Firma bastard deserved what he got, though a little excessive on Shepard's end he still deserved every second of it.
cryoburn72 chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
More fluff? I won't complain. :p
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
This is a really good story so far, keep up the good work. I love that you are havibg the wedding in New Zealand as I live in Auckland