Reviews for Rainstorms and Reassurances
Emmazippy577 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
"Its a gift- for you, Anna! Kristoff and I got rid of that damned door for youuuu" I;m sorry, I can't stop laughing
PinkLed5 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I discovered you on tumblr, and you appear to have a lot of admirers. So I figured I should see what all the fuss is about and read one of your fics. I was not disappointed.

You have a gift of capturing the charm of the characters. For example, you had me laughing out loud when Anna was telling Kristoff to call her sister by her name. "'El-saaaa.' Say it with me. 'El-saaaaaaa.'" :)

You actually had me choked up when Elsa was crying in her room and Kristoff hesitated to break down the door, but then thought about the "verbal thrashing Anna would give him if she knew he left Elsa alone to cry."

Then, after Kristoff's pep talk and Elsa actually laughed, I had a real tear in my eye!

Great little story with a lot of wonderful feels, I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it!
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Hey this is the same HAFanForever from Tumblr. Anyway, I thought I would check out your stories, and I definitely like this one. I like reading fics about Kristoff and Elsa with them as friends, not as a couple. I'm sure Elsa would be hesitant about his relationship with Anna initially because of Hans, but I'm also sure it wouldn't be too long before Elsa realized that Kristoff is a good man, and I definitely don't think she would look down on him just because he is not royalty. She loves Anna so much that I'm sure she would be okay with them to marry one day. Kristoff and Anna truly are perfect for each other.

Anyway, I really like here how you have Kristoff comfort Elsa as a friend. Now these two really are alike than they might realize, but that's just why I don't pair them together, and even with their differences, they wouldn't be romantically compatible. They're better off as friends, and you wrote that well with this story. I think the strongest point that they have in common is how much they both love Anna. ;)
sunny.raindrop chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Now that was funny and well-written. Excellent work.
3006gallaghergirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I absolutely adore this! A job!