Reviews for Harry Potter and the Labyrinth
Lathea chapter 4 . 3/12
I clearly made a mistake here. I started reading, fully expecting this story to be completed. Instead I have to suffer knowing this story hasn’t been updated in 6.5 years (T.T) I really hope you return to finish this story, even tho I know this hope is very faint.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
One of well written and realistic harry potter fanctions i have read albiet short...
AnthonyR89 chapter 4 . 5/6/2020
...if Grindelwald was winning,why bother with the subterfuge?
Tlyna52 chapter 4 . 7/1/2019
I have been enjoying your other stories and was about to start this one when I noticed it was not listed as complete and had not been updated for five years. Guess it has been abandoned. Oh well, life is full of disappointments.
A chapter 4 . 10/5/2018
Hey!
The story looks really cool, and while I'm not exactly seeing where you are going with parts of it, it looks like it'll be a ridiculously interesting story, not that it isn't all ready. Whenever you get inspiration to update it, please post what you wrote because I can't wait to see where you take the story! Happy writing and good luck with your computer!
Jason16 chapter 1 . 10/3/2018
Amazing story only thing it need is more chapters please
nyx-p1e chapter 4 . 5/8/2018
Interesting story - I think my one gripe with it is that it's hard to connect to the Harry we're being shown here. In your story 'Harry Potter and the Lightning Scar', we kinda knew what Harry would be up against from canon, and we could connect to Harry as a sheltered teenager discovering his own freedom and exploring abroad. Here, Harry seems mature, if emotionally unstable and not particularly happy, and is seems to be trapped between fairly faceless enemies (the idiot Ministry and Grindelwald) that we don't really know/care about.
The plot you're writing is very cool, but I find I'm having to push through a bit because I don't have much hope for Harry. Percy's basically sent him off to die, and he's about to stumble headfirst into what seems like a rejuvenated, recovered Grindelwald (a much scarier Dark Lord than Voldie). I really enjoyed the humour Harry injects into some of his orders and conversations, and the hints about Grindelwald are certainly enticing the reader to continue.
I do hope you get the time and inspiration to continue, getting to dig more into the story should hopefully let the reader connect with Harry more, rather than just reading about an angry, trapped, PTSD sufferer who's turned to humour and lethal efficiency to cope. There's a lot of promise in the plot though, it's a great idea! Wishing you the best with your writing :D
RatherFabulous chapter 4 . 1/2/2018
This is so well done and I'm really enjoying it. (Er, is it too nerdy to mention that I have a Troll Warlock named Etemenanki, on World of Warcraft?) I know you're probably never going to carry this forward, which is a great shame, but I thought I'd at least tell you how much I enjoyed what there is of it.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2017
this is some dank stuff man. keep it up
TORCHWOOD Special Operations chapter 4 . 5/15/2017
Please, please update! Don't fall foul of the FFN habit of starting a magnificent and well thought out story and then abandoning it!
k3sava chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
I liked how the story is structured. The non-linear narrative definitely works in your favor here. Interesting so far. Looking forward to the next chapter...
7019289 chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
Please, please, please update SOON!
fightingstoryaddiction chapter 4 . 9/17/2016
Interesting!
old-crow chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
Hi,

I'm sorry, but a tale that is simultaneously being told a decade or so apart is too complex for me. I spend time on this site for casual entertainment.

I honestly believe it is the reason that so very few readers stayed to enjoy what is most likely an interesting tale.

All the best,

Old-Crow
Charlie0925 chapter 4 . 4/22/2016
Gosh, this is a TRULY PHENOMENAL READ! I adore the plot-line of this amazing fic and the amazing characters you have created here! I must admit that I have my fingers crossed that Weatherby will meat a sticky end somehow someway as I've never liked that douche! And Fritz is a complete Muppet, lol! Please come back to this fic when you get the chance, it's far too good of a read not to be finished and I truly, truly, truly cannot wait to see what happens next! ;o)