Reviews for Sectumsempra Splits the School
Love this story! The writing flows very well and it’s easy to read. I love the plot and all the interactons harry has with the professors. Can’t wait to see where it goes and to reread it when you update next (hopefully soon!)
I keep hoping that there will be a new chapter soon. Your story is so captivating.
The new chapter made my day. I can't wait for the next one. Please update soon!
I am so happy about the new chapter. Your story is amazing. Please keep updating!
harrypotterspiri chapter 9 . 4/21
Looking forward to the new relationships.
Super glad to see you updated, but it had been so long i had to go back and reread to remember everything. Hope this means more updates will be coming. I am enjoying this story very much
sjrodgers23 chapter 9 . 4/20
More please thank you for the update. Love it so far
it's raining chapter 9 . 4/15
Also, I had no problem with the formatting, yesterday and today. I'm using Chrome on a laptop, and running Windows 10, if that helps anyone.
it's raining chapter 9 . 4/15
You have an amazing writing technique that lets me really see the story, really feel it, and I love it! I love your characterization, especially the more mature Potter and the nicer Snape. I was sad when I reached Chapter 9 and realized that there was not more yet. I also see now that the story was first published in 2014. Please please please continue updating. Your writing is amazing, and I (and probably many others) cannot get enough of it.
Thank you for your thoughts and your time.
Hey there are a ton of formatting errors in this chapter. At the start of every paragraph it says /p”MSNormal” or something like that, thought I’d let you know so maybe you can fix it and repost?
I am so happy you updated but unfortunately the entire chapter reads, p class “msonormL” at the beginning of every sentence and /p at the end
Good story.
Liz chapter 9 . 4/14
I’m not sure if this is visible from your end but some of the coding appears to have snuck into the writing format thereby making it very difficult to read.
restivesilence chapter 9 . 4/15
Wonderful chapter! I couldn’t quite remember where it had left off, so I went back and re-read the entire thing. I’m so happy I did! I love when you pull Harry out of his comfort zone you see him come up with these great ideas. He had a different upbringing than most so it makes sense he’d have a unique perspective. I also enjoy the teachers side of things. My only critique (though I’m for the Malfoy friendship) is that it might be going too smoothly. I feel like they needed a little more tension before getting to a friendly status. Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter after that little cliff hanger!
aimeegreenwood1 chapter 9 . 4/15
I noticed a lot of people in the reviews were talking about formatting issues. I'm not sure if you fixed or what, but I haven't had any problems whatsoever. If anyone else is having problems I might suggest trying mobile if you can?

Anyway, I love this! It's so much more logical than the way the books actually went! And I like that the Slytherins are actually normal people and Harry really learned to appreciate everyone as an individual! I think it sends a really powerful message! Very well written, I hope you update soon!