Reviews for Sectumsempra Splits the School
it's raining chapter 9 . 4/15
Also, I had no problem with the formatting, yesterday and today. I'm using Chrome on a laptop, and running Windows 10, if that helps anyone.
it's raining chapter 9 . 4/15
You have an amazing writing technique that lets me really see the story, really feel it, and I love it! I love your characterization, especially the more mature Potter and the nicer Snape. I was sad when I reached Chapter 9 and realized that there was not more yet. I also see now that the story was first published in 2014. Please please please continue updating. Your writing is amazing, and I (and probably many others) cannot get enough of it.
Thank you for your thoughts and your time.
Hey there are a ton of formatting errors in this chapter. At the start of every paragraph it says /p”MSNormal” or something like that, thought I’d let you know so maybe you can fix it and repost?
I am so happy you updated but unfortunately the entire chapter reads, p class “msonormL” at the beginning of every sentence and /p at the end
Good story.
Liz chapter 9 . 4/14
I’m not sure if this is visible from your end but some of the coding appears to have snuck into the writing format thereby making it very difficult to read.
restivesilence chapter 9 . 4/15
Wonderful chapter! I couldn’t quite remember where it had left off, so I went back and re-read the entire thing. I’m so happy I did! I love when you pull Harry out of his comfort zone you see him come up with these great ideas. He had a different upbringing than most so it makes sense he’d have a unique perspective. I also enjoy the teachers side of things. My only critique (though I’m for the Malfoy friendship) is that it might be going too smoothly. I feel like they needed a little more tension before getting to a friendly status. Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter after that little cliff hanger!
aimeegreenwood1 chapter 9 . 4/15
I noticed a lot of people in the reviews were talking about formatting issues. I'm not sure if you fixed or what, but I haven't had any problems whatsoever. If anyone else is having problems I might suggest trying mobile if you can?

Anyway, I love this! It's so much more logical than the way the books actually went! And I like that the Slytherins are actually normal people and Harry really learned to appreciate everyone as an individual! I think it sends a really powerful message! Very well written, I hope you update soon!
BunyipBudgie chapter 9 . 4/15
Sorry, this looks like you copied it from a Chrome server rather than a decent server. Try using Edge, Internet Explorer or something similar.
I am interested in reading a legible copy
Bunyip
Gasel chapter 9 . 4/14
hi - there is problem wih your text - every line is pclassmsonormal
Gustavia chapter 9 . 4/14
The formating is making this chapter extremely difficult to read almost every paragraph or new speaker is stating p class "MsoNormal" before your text that you have typed.

Sorry I can't give a review on content because of the anomaly stated. I honestly found it difficult to find who was speaking and what events were happening they where in context to the chapter
LadyBelz chapter 9 . 4/14
You might want to fix your formatting. It’s making it hard to read.
Nightcandle chapter 8 . 3/18
Another great story of yours. 3
Same as with "Grounded", I hope you find the time - and muse - to write more soon: I would be very happy to find out how the story continues (and ends, of couse ;) )
wijesingheamesha chapter 8 . 8/4/2017
Are you going to continue this story because it is really good!
RAB chapter 8 . 5/17/2017
I Have come to re-read and beg you to update. I will send you guys and imaginary chocolate. You are still by far one of my favourite fanfiction authors. Hope you are well!