Reviews for One Missed Strike: The Complete Original Trilogy
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 27 . 6/18
This story is just plain fantasticness. I must give you lots of reviews. :D
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 11 . 5/27
This is fantastic. I'm glad that you've got the whole thing combined on here, it makes it a lot easier than to sort through everything and read them in the correct order. Thank you, it was a very nice thing to do. :)
I'm off to read more!
You picked the perfect approach in opening from the point of view (or rather, point of feeling...very well done) of an individual Stormtrooper. I also quite like the way you slowly cause the reader to realize this is an AU, Vader is his human self, and it's Emperor Vader, all in succession. It's a rare talent that's able to convey important set pieces like those with subtlety.
99thProblem chapter 30 . 1/2
oh what the hell
HannahKathleen chapter 38 . 9/15/2016
Wow, that was impressive. I really enjoyed the story, the character development etc. Good job.
pbutok chapter 38 . 7/14/2016
honestly, and I've read hundreds of star wars fics, the most entertaining best written story out there. Thank you very much for writing this and I'm so glad to have read it.
Sylvina chapter 38 . 6/4/2016
This is one of the best and most unique Star Wars fics I've read. It's incredibly well written, creative and thought out. I love how Vader still contains elements of Anakin more so than in the originals, and your use of the Extended Universe was really thrilling to read! I've no idea how to express how much I loved your story through words. I literally couldn't stop reading.
joeyf3271 chapter 38 . 4/15/2016
I absolutely loved this! It has a bittersweet ending with that message from Vader to his family literally making me cry... tear up, I don't cry! He always has a sad ending, you have to feel bad for the man, all he wants is for his wife and children to survive just to end up being the one who is responsible for their death. Or so it seemed, but still, I guess that is the power of the Dark Side, it truly corrupts you to the point of where you think you're doing the right thing but ultimately aren't.

I can't wait to read the next story, which I will start now! I love this version way better than canon though! I was never a believer that Anakin/Vader would be dumb enough to underestimate his Jedi Master, they know each other too well and there were so many ways he could've avoided it, I guess that is the problem with making 4-6 before 1-3, it had to happen, one way or the other.

Thanks for the story!
SiriuslyPink chapter 34 . 3/29/2016
"A leader like Palpatiene never would have insired such rebellion." Lmao!
SiriuslyPink chapter 21 . 3/29/2016
I really hate how you made this ending scene about Leia. I'm more Luke centric. But I guess this line had to fit in somewhere since Luke already knew. But I still hate it though.
Alexzander95 chapter 38 . 3/19/2016
What an amazing story. I loved the way you developed all the characters, not goona lie I think Thrawn was my favourtie in this story; you made him badass.
The Hope Lions chapter 38 . 2/21/2016
Okay. Wow. I have a lot to say

This story is absolutely fantastic. I started it last night and read it all the way through despite the stuff I needed to do. It was, great. And what makes it so great is the way it's crafted.

I have never read anything EU, and I probably never will because time and money. Therefore I tend to avoid fics with Mara Jade and other EU characters. In most fics it's assumed that you know the characters and they're not properly fleshed out. That was not the case with this fic. I decided to take a chance on it, and am so glad I did. I had a perfect understanding of Mara and Thrawn. I could not tell which characters were OCs and which were EU because they were both fleshed out the same way. Honestly, I think you could read this fic without having seen Star Wars and understand everything perfectly. That is a rare thing to find, and I loved it.

Your version of A New Hope was both original, and close to the movie. I could tell that you were basing everything off the movie, but I still found myself curious about what would happen next. You changed things from the movie obviously, set little things up. These things pilled on top of each other to the point that your Return of the Jedi was completely different. It was a perfect transition- flawless. I can't even begin to comprehend how you did it.

Finally, I'm just amazed by how perfectly everything tied together in your Return of the Jedi. Mara, Nova, Boba Fett, the rebellion, the Imperial rebels- you changed all their roles perfectly. You put in place all these little things, but didn't rush to see them to completion. Honestly, it's the nicest weaving I've ever seen- not just in a fanfic, but in real life. Everything tied together perfectly. In Return of the Jedi I thought to myself 'the only missing link is Boba Fett' and then the next chapter he showed up. It was perfect. I can't even explain how perfect it is. It is probably the highest level of writing I have seen in my life, and truly not just by fanfiction standards. I am amazed by this fic, and look forward to reading the sequel. Congratulations, and please, show me your ways.
Darksnider05 chapter 16 . 1/12/2016
No clue why you went with the Empire Strikes back as a title for this portion of the story. It doesn't really fit on any level with your story. The Empire is striking back from what? There was no major rebellion victory in this had the Executor been destroyed maybe.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/21/2015
Yay
Brievel chapter 38 . 8/23/2015
A lovely epilogue to go with an epic of a story, and one I look forward to continuing to read.