Reviews for One Missed Strike: The Complete Original Trilogy
Attrix chapter 38 . 2/11
Highly enjoyed this.
Attrix chapter 28 . 2/11
I feel for Anakin, it’s almost like everyone is conspiring against him.
Thrans chapter 1 . 2/4
I'm sorry, your story has great potential, and I'm going to keep reading it, and I'm normally against semi pointless reviews. BUT. Chapter 1, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, the Tantive IV is a CR90, Corellian Engineering Corporation, Blockade Runner Corvette, so the interior of the ship whould have been manufactured in a Corellian style, unless your saying that Bail Organa not only was vain enough to refit the ships interior but confused enough to mistake Alderaanian architecture, known for its curves and pale silver and bronze design (see image of Royal Palace of Alderaan on wookieepidia) for the more stark and utilitarian Corellian default interior.

Sorry about that, my backs acting up and all in all its a really small thing that I could counter with just bringing up the fact that most of what we know of Corellia the CR90s and the Tantive IV is not from the films. Anyway I'll try remember to review later on to tell you how i found the story, and again sorry for the rant.
SilverDaye chapter 1 . 1/29
Fantastic read. Thanks for putting the whole thing together.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 27 . 6/18/2017
This story is just plain fantasticness. I must give you lots of reviews. :D
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 11 . 5/27/2017
This is fantastic. I'm glad that you've got the whole thing combined on here, it makes it a lot easier than to sort through everything and read them in the correct order. Thank you, it was a very nice thing to do. :)
I'm off to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
You picked the perfect approach in opening from the point of view (or rather, point of feeling...very well done) of an individual Stormtrooper. I also quite like the way you slowly cause the reader to realize this is an AU, Vader is his human self, and it's Emperor Vader, all in succession. It's a rare talent that's able to convey important set pieces like those with subtlety.
99thProblem chapter 30 . 1/2/2017
oh what the hell
HannahKathleen chapter 38 . 9/15/2016
Wow, that was impressive. I really enjoyed the story, the character development etc. Good job.
pbutok chapter 38 . 7/14/2016
honestly, and I've read hundreds of star wars fics, the most entertaining best written story out there. Thank you very much for writing this and I'm so glad to have read it.
Sylvina chapter 38 . 6/4/2016
This is one of the best and most unique Star Wars fics I've read. It's incredibly well written, creative and thought out. I love how Vader still contains elements of Anakin more so than in the originals, and your use of the Extended Universe was really thrilling to read! I've no idea how to express how much I loved your story through words. I literally couldn't stop reading.
joeyf3271 chapter 38 . 4/15/2016
I absolutely loved this! It has a bittersweet ending with that message from Vader to his family literally making me cry... tear up, I don't cry! He always has a sad ending, you have to feel bad for the man, all he wants is for his wife and children to survive just to end up being the one who is responsible for their death. Or so it seemed, but still, I guess that is the power of the Dark Side, it truly corrupts you to the point of where you think you're doing the right thing but ultimately aren't.

I can't wait to read the next story, which I will start now! I love this version way better than canon though! I was never a believer that Anakin/Vader would be dumb enough to underestimate his Jedi Master, they know each other too well and there were so many ways he could've avoided it, I guess that is the problem with making 4-6 before 1-3, it had to happen, one way or the other.

Thanks for the story!
SiriuslyPink chapter 34 . 3/29/2016
"A leader like Palpatiene never would have insired such rebellion." Lmao!
SiriuslyPink chapter 21 . 3/29/2016
I really hate how you made this ending scene about Leia. I'm more Luke centric. But I guess this line had to fit in somewhere since Luke already knew. But I still hate it though.
Alexzander95 chapter 38 . 3/19/2016
What an amazing story. I loved the way you developed all the characters, not goona lie I think Thrawn was my favourtie in this story; you made him badass.