Reviews for One Missed Strike: The Complete Original Trilogy
arguably tepid coffee chapter 1 . 1/7
This and its sequel are criminally underrated.
Rex Draconium chapter 38 . 12/25/2020
Awesome story! I’m so glad to have read this, it really made my Christmas better! I’m just now realizing your author name was the name of the Jedi Master on Leia’s ship, that a nice touch. I’m excited to read this sequel!
Rex Draconium chapter 21 . 12/24/2020
This is the craziest Fic I’ve read in awhile, thank you for putting the effort into writing it and sharing it!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/31/2019
H
Guest chapter 32 . 12/31/2019
Mu
Guest chapter 18 . 12/31/2019
V.
1saaa chapter 38 . 9/20/2018
well done good sir. this story is a great AU. i really like the idea of vader trying to balance between the light and dark and i think over all this stroy fits together perfectly! i love how you use the yuuzhan vong and i am greatly looking forward to reading the sequel. great job again
Attrix chapter 38 . 2/11/2018
Highly enjoyed this.
Attrix chapter 28 . 2/11/2018
I feel for Anakin, it’s almost like everyone is conspiring against him.
Thrans chapter 1 . 2/4/2018
I'm sorry, your story has great potential, and I'm going to keep reading it, and I'm normally against semi pointless reviews. BUT. Chapter 1, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, the Tantive IV is a CR90, Corellian Engineering Corporation, Blockade Runner Corvette, so the interior of the ship whould have been manufactured in a Corellian style, unless your saying that Bail Organa not only was vain enough to refit the ships interior but confused enough to mistake Alderaanian architecture, known for its curves and pale silver and bronze design (see image of Royal Palace of Alderaan on wookieepidia) for the more stark and utilitarian Corellian default interior.

Sorry about that, my backs acting up and all in all its a really small thing that I could counter with just bringing up the fact that most of what we know of Corellia the CR90s and the Tantive IV is not from the films. Anyway I'll try remember to review later on to tell you how i found the story, and again sorry for the rant.
SilverDaye chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
Fantastic read. Thanks for putting the whole thing together.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 27 . 6/18/2017
This story is just plain fantasticness. I must give you lots of reviews. :D
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 11 . 5/27/2017
This is fantastic. I'm glad that you've got the whole thing combined on here, it makes it a lot easier than to sort through everything and read them in the correct order. Thank you, it was a very nice thing to do. :)
I'm off to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
You picked the perfect approach in opening from the point of view (or rather, point of feeling...very well done) of an individual Stormtrooper. I also quite like the way you slowly cause the reader to realize this is an AU, Vader is his human self, and it's Emperor Vader, all in succession. It's a rare talent that's able to convey important set pieces like those with subtlety.
99thProblem chapter 30 . 1/2/2017