Reviews for One Missed Strike: The Complete Original Trilogy
Brievel chapter 21 . 8/22/2015
Interesting twist on the classic line. And now I'm ranking Mara Jade in the same category as Lando ... tolerable, slimy, treacherous gits.
Brievel chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
...hmph. I suppose, if she continues on this course, I can come to tolerate her.
Brievel chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
I don't like this Darth Nova person much at all ... I say, let's throw him and Jade in together and let them finish each other off!
Brievel chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
I really, *really* hate Mara Jade. *Really* hate her.
Brievel chapter 8 . 8/20/2015
*goes fangirl wild at Hobbie's appearance*

Um, Vader? Piett didn't fail you - you were in charge of keeping the Rebels off the engines, remember? You failed him more than he failed you!

Yoda again, interfering, narrow-minded old bat. I happen to think Vader's right about the whole balance thing, although he tends to walk on the Dark side of the line...
Brievel chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
Sorry for not reviewing yet - I rarely review the first few chapters of any story, waiting to see if I run into anything objectionable and will quit reading. So far, this has been intriguing, well-written, and I have yet to notice a typo (astonishing!) The characterization is excellent, the faithfulness to canon scrupulously well done, and I love the flashes of humor.

Such as Admiral Piett's formal and informal reactions to the Ozzel betting pool. xD
Kalytha101 chapter 29 . 8/6/2015
Things really seem to heat up, gonna take a break now but I can't wait to read the rest
Even though the story is already written, I really hope Vader won't die...
darkdruid01 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Thank you for making this collection and including the one-shots! I am in fact a returning fan and I look to you for most of my Star Wars writing reference! Keep being amazing.
AnthonyC22 chapter 38 . 4/22/2015
Liked how you ended the story with Luke/Mara getting together and Han/Leia getting together.
Leia Naberrie Skywalker Organa Solo has got to be one of the longest names and is more than a mouthful, lol...
AnthonyC22 chapter 32 . 4/22/2015
Valley of the Dark Lords... What a fun sounding place... NOT!
Dastardly Dragon chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
At what point does this start feeling like an au story? So far it's amazing how much hasn't changed from the films. I expected more differences.
Ser Dinadan chapter 38 . 12/7/2014
That was fantastic, thanks for reuploading it all into a single collection.
Ser Dinadan chapter 19 . 12/1/2014
Love it, I've been eagerly awaiting the point of conflict where Mara's loyalties are tested. Glad to see Mara's cold side is still somewhere in there.
Ser Dinadan chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Interesting to see Vader taking a balanced approach to the Force, don't see that too often.
Ser Dinadan chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Very well polished, I'm liking it thus far. I'm not sure I would've ever stumbled upon your series if you hadn't released this revised edition.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »