Reviews for One Missed Strike: The Complete Original Trilogy
ConstructiveWriter chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
Re-using lines from canon can be a nice nod or treat, if done occasionally. Constantly re-using those lines in new situations is jarring and off putting and can ruin one's sense of immersion in a story.
Jozern chapter 38 . 10/4/2014
This was awesome to read! I loved it. Thank you Davin for taking the time to and putting the effort to write this. Are you going to repost One Missed Strike: The New Jedi Order or should I just keep on reading it? I hope I'll be able to finish it before you'll start posting Backlash.
Kyuubi123 chapter 38 . 10/2/2014
This story was beyond epic. I can't wait until the sequel which I'm going to find right now if it's posted! Keep up the amazing work
Captain Rudds chapter 35 . 10/2/2014
oh boy, the eclipse is here
Jozern chapter 34 . 10/2/2014
Oh man this are really heating up. Looking forward to the rest of it.
FlamingManofIron chapter 34 . 10/1/2014
Great Chapter, keep up the revising!
Kyuubi123 chapter 34 . 9/30/2014
This story is beyond awesome. I'm enjoying every chapter greatly and look forward to more soon
Blorg13 chapter 31 . 9/29/2014
story is ruined for me sadly.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/29/2014
Oh Snap!
FlamingManofIron chapter 31 . 9/29/2014
Nice. Good storytelling, I'm looking forward to more!
FlamingManofIron chapter 30 . 9/29/2014
oh snap, they actually brought Padme, age 30, not 50 back to life? Wouldn't it be weird to have a mother only 10 physical years older than you?
FlamingManofIron chapter 29 . 9/29/2014
Great ending to this chapter. I'm very excited to see how it turns out.
FlamingManofIron chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
Wow - great story. I haven't read your original, but this is a solid execution of a good idea to change history and make for a great fan fic. Please keep it up! :)
becgate chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
Very well written and well thought out characters, scenes, and events! ! Awesome AU! ! Loved every word! !
Jozern chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
laughs out loud My god this is brilliant. Let the back stabbery begin! I can't wait to read more.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »