Reviews for Driving Jack Harkness
flamingbluepanda chapter 28 . 9/15/2019
This reads like an adorable Christmas rom com. I love it.
SuziH-J chapter 28 . 10/30/2017
What can I say, after reading such a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing this and your other stories with us. I loved reading this one.
SuziH-J chapter 20 . 10/29/2017
I can see why Ianto wanted to tear up that cheque -seems to smack of leaving money on the dresser in the morning.
I fear some rough moments ahead as they both decide what it is they want from each other.
Great writing as usual.
SuziH-J chapter 15 . 10/28/2017
Sorry for not reviewing again sooner, I somehow lost track of this story & have only now started reading it again. Nice to see our boys have got together. Hopefully it continues to be so. Happy too that Jack hasn’t had anyone home since the blond.
kathyoberbeck chapter 28 . 1/6/2017
Perfect ending. Thank you!
kathyoberbeck chapter 14 . 1/5/2017
Very nicely done. You write very well, and this scene...mmmmmmm.
SuziH-J chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
Can just imagine Jack being all miserable & pouty when he is sick. Hooked on this story already. Would love more stories from you, as you write Javk & Ianto very well.
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 5 . 4/5/2016
Well I laughed several times with this one! Not because of you, but because sick!Jack and the crew. Vividly painted.
Hello by the way. Already a reader of your latest story in progress, I decided to try another... Such a good decision! Thanks for the witty dialogs, canon punchlines nicely squeezed here and there, and so on. Sorry for having been a mute reader so far. Unforgivable.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/21/2016
this is far, far too cute. i think youre going to have to stop writing things before i literally explode drom all of the adorableness.
i mean.
this is too brilliant
ciocia chapter 28 . 10/18/2015
You know, I kind of like that you leave the proposal open. This was lovely. I truly enjoy all of your stories. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
ciocia chapter 27 . 10/18/2015
So, so adorable. Thanks!
ciocia chapter 26 . 10/18/2015
That's more like it. After all Ianto went through to finally get Jack and he wasn't sure about moving in with him? Silly Ianto. Beautiful chapter.
ciocia chapter 25 . 10/18/2015
Whew! Almost. I still sense a sticking point, but hallelujah. This is definitely a step in the right direction. I love the relationship you've created here. Thanks so much.
ciocia chapter 24 . 10/18/2015
You need to fix this! (Of course, you probably already have :-) ). Poor Jack and Ianto. Never to have been told they are loved.
ciocia chapter 23 . 10/18/2015
Bitersweet chapter. Of course Jack was awesome with Ianto's family. Can I come smack them on the head?