Reviews for My Own Prison
Maelgwyn chapter 4 . 11/28/2002
great... Nice touch there, at the end...

BUT I cannot see Thomas swearing though...

Oh yeah, for someone hyped up on coffee (and love lol) This is quite good. An ellipse is only three dots too...
Rinon Toros chapter 4 . 11/19/2002
Waaah! *_* I really like this. I wonder how I missed your stuff before.. Annyway! I shall put this in my favorites, so you must continue!

You know what you really really really should do when you have the time? Something Karl/Hermann oriented. Pleeease?
Cloud Light-Feather chapter 4 . 11/19/2002
SO DAMN GOOD! MORE MORE MORE I love this i must read more, i aint gay but this is an excellent story. I like it a lot. I hope to read more and hope that youll write many sequals
Naomi Hunter chapter 4 . 11/19/2002
YAY! KarlxThomas! *giddy squeal* Didja see the piccie! _ It's on my binder. As well as the one with Raven glomping Thomas. _ *runs around* This is soooooo amazing! Yatta!
plink chapter 4 . 11/19/2002
AAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHH!

KAAAAAAAAAAARL!

THOMAAAAAAASSSSS!

DAAAAAAAAAMMMMIIIIIENNNNNN~* cough hack

*cries* this is so GOOD! I didn't want to read this because it sounded so farfetched, but now I don't care, *cries som more* what are you going to do? Don't hurt them any more!
Phr Lt Nkkd chapter 3 . 11/18/2002
OMG OMG! You gotta go on!*passes out...too much sugar*
Naomi Hunter chapter 2 . 11/16/2002
*shrieks* Damn you, I need more! *laughs* this is really great. so who's this "Marcus" fellow? dun dun duh! jeje. This is really great. And I smell Angstburger Helper cooking! (*giggles* that was hilarious) I can't wait to see what you do with this! It's very good!

Mata mata

-Naomi-san
plink chapter 2 . 11/16/2002
Wooooooo! I'm liken' this!

(Does Darien predate Hertz tho'?)
Naomi Hunter chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Yay! *jumps up and down rapidly*

Thomas was in it. *sighs* Baka Jeremy told me that Thomas-kun dies. *sniffle sniff* Then David said they'll repeat Zoids to episode one on Monday, most likely. I say, if they do that, I will make it my mission to get my hands on the cartoon Network people and like make them play all of Zoids, all the time, in japanese (with subs), unedited and stuffers! Nya ha ha! It is my mission.

Great work, hope for more soon!

-Naomi-san