Reviews for Certainty
donutlovestea chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Hahahah i need more of these
KiraStorm chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Gotta fan myself that was hot and adorable all at the same time
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
This oneshot was quite fun- not to mention a bit hot towards the end. ;) I really liked it, and both of these goofs were totally in character. Great job on this!
Spiral 5 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Sweet!
ShikallllTema chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
This was, by far, well... I don't know. As far as my memory can tell me at 4am, this was the best bedtime story I've ever had.
It was just so perfect. You are just amazing at keeping these two in character... So often you see Temari as nothing more than the stereotypical badass. But in reality (fake reality, anyway. I guess her life in manga and anime isn't actually real to begin with), she's so complex and her tough exterior is only the first layer of her. And you captured it so well. As the story continued, I could practically see each layer being peeled off and tossed aside. which is how she is. you just absolutely got her perfectly. And Shikamaru, he's portrayed in fanfictions as being just the smart, lazy guy. But he's not that. Yes, he complains a lot. And yes, he prefers to relax. But he also works hard and is committed entirely to any task he's assigned or is interested in completing. I feel like with most writers, this story never could have been done. Because they'd say "Oh, Shikamaru would never volunteer to do work. Temari would have to blackmail him or something". But it's so not truuuue. So thank you. Thank you for seeing these two as they were intended to be seen.
And can I just say, your personification of the water was like... panty droppin good. I'm sorry if you're under the age of 14 and don't know what that is... don't google it! I just mean like, it was sensational. It gave me feelings and it's like "woo! Someone get me a fan, cause it's gettin hot in here!" Make sense? probably not. I guess you could say it's like... turning the shower on, on full heat. and sitting in the bathroom while the steam just engulfs you. That's what your personification felt like. seriously, water with fingers... blew me away, totally.
Thank you for this great read!
Mari.Videl chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
ooooown *_* i love it!
congrats!
Player Zero chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Fun story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Cute!
Breezeless chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love it! Thank you for being so awesome - and for posting consistently! I LOVE YOUR STORIES!
Phasers chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This was great. I love how well you know these characters - I always look forward to your ShikaTema stories.. Anyway, awesome stuff.
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
awwwww this was so adorable! ;) ;) I was amused by Shikamaru's poorly-restrained attraction ;) (am not sure if hot springs are all that deep, but hey, it works for the story ;) ) I liked the theme of letting go at the end ;) guess Temari had the same ideas after all!
DangJackieLang chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
hahahaaaa! LOL this is tooooo good! i just love the relationship and how you show it. Please keep posting more stories cause i love reading them!
MarnieGoldIsHere chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Ohhhhhhh man! So cuuute! Thanks for posting!