Reviews for Harry Potter And Slytherin's Chamber
trash-panda-madi03 chapter 2 . 9/25
Please update! This series is great. I especially love the logical harry standing out, rather than the naive harry.
fleetfox791 chapter 2 . 7/21
I hope you continue your fics... they are simply amazing! I just finished reading through your first one for this particular series and I got here only to see that you are on HAITUS. I really enjoy your writing and I wish that you would return to these in particular. Thank you for sharing your creativity!
Nightravenmagic chapter 2 . 4/1
I am really looking forward to what happens next. I can't wait to see where you take this story.
GothDyke chapter 2 . 2/16
It has been some time since the last update, and I am sorry to see that, as I really enjoyed reading this story (and its Prequel). You have a great plot going and with the Grangers as Harry's foster parents something that is really new to me. I hope you will come back to it, as it really is too good to be left behind.
Your writing is beautiful and amazing and I sincerely hope to see more of it soon. Just continue being amazing
Vampireking40 chapter 2 . 10/5/2017
I would say the tracking spell Lucius placed on Harry through active could not be detected do to the wards placed on the house.
BlackPotterMalfoy chapter 2 . 4/6/2017
Loved the book before this one. Wish this one had been finished too, oh well. Really great read.
whyitssodifficult chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
and, is there will be next chap soon?
aerie-art chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
Love it! Really enjoyed the first one, was so happy to see there was a second/sequel! I only hope you continue it in the future, I'll be sure to watch and wait. Cheers!
Mags1st chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
Love it, hope you update
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
I really really hope yhou finish thjis, it's so interesting and different and ... Enchanting :))
AvidBookLover2001 chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
Please, please, please continue. Please. (Okay last time... please.) I'm done... please...
DepressedPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Hey so I'm not really commenting on the story, but your summary sounds exactly like the plot of HP and the Chamber of Secrets...
Kris chapter 2 . 4/27/2016
An interesting story. I hope that you will continue writing it.
Sammi.Baby91 chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
I really need this series finished. Words can not describe it.