Reviews for The Alchemy Teacher
kharlsonn123 chapter 11 . 5/19
ahh damn no more chapters hopento see more
kharlsonn123 chapter 10 . 5/19
noo im already in choater 10
kharlsonn123 chapter 3 . 5/19
Ik lpving this
Backpack Bandit chapter 11 . 5/4/2023
Hope to get more of this, it’s the only Harry Potter fic I’ve found that I like lmao
Backpack Bandit chapter 9 . 5/4/2023
Well if that ain’t just the perfect name for the kitty

You did good
Minthyria chapter 6 . 4/6/2023
Minor pet peeve of mine, but milk chocolate doesn't actually contain milk; they add extra cocao butter, which is derived from the cocao bean earlier in the chocolate making process. All good Ed, nom away!
Sith Emperor K chapter 3 . 7/24/2022
I am extremely disappointed that their is a typo in rsult
Mastersgtjames chapter 11 . 2/6/2022
This needs to be continued.
Mastersgtjames chapter 3 . 2/6/2022
I'm kind of annoyed NO ONE has commented about Nicholas Flamel or his "Philosopher's Stone"... Cuz I wanted to see Ed blow up at them and explain why those are not achievements, but abominations.
Vi-Violence chapter 11 . 1/22/2022
This is fantastic and I hope you want to write more.
wxllowchaan chapter 11 . 8/7/2021
Hey! Just leaving a comment - not to tell you to continue because, let's be real, life happens and I personally find it kind of annoying when other reviewers beg someone to continue a fic - to tell you that I absolutely adore this fic?! Excuse me? I haven't read an HP/FMA crossover that combined Ed teaching at Hogwarts with Ed actually going out to war! It's a fun concept, and this fic is written really well to boot. Definitely giving this a favorite!
Thank you for writing! 3
Ra chapter 11 . 7/23/2021
I have been searching for this story for so long! I read it once and loved it and forgot to bookmark it like a dumbass. This story brings so much joy to me, i read it whenever i am down and also when i am happy. i love this story so much and wanted you to know. you are an amazing writer and I hope to read more from you soon!
: )
FmaFangurl chapter 11 . 6/11/2021
O.m.g. This story is just the best fanfic about fma and Harry Potter! I love the descriptions of the world around these amazing characters, and you write all the characters personalities accurately! I really hope you had as much fun writing this as I had fun reading this! Keep up the great work, kudos to you, author! ️
SupriseI'mNotDead chapter 11 . 5/28/2021
PLEASE UPDATE! IT'S BEEN YEARS
kvasirkle chapter 1 . 5/26/2021
Seriously, this must be one of the best (if not the best) crossover FMA HP I ever read. Such a shame u didn't continue it but even it's super great. Love it !