Reviews for Nothing To This
Revengeofthenightmareskittles chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
*looks down, completely embarrassed/ashamed*

I figured out the word *Shuffles feet* it was 'cute'...

*torn between facepalm and crying at own stupidity*
RevengeOfTheNightmareSkittles chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
this is awesome! and yes, Kensuke/Daiken IS the best digimon couple, closely followed by Taito/Yamachi, of course ;) ;) (Because we've got to support the origional DD) but seriously, completely brilliant and so... so.. *whats the word?* innocent? nah... but, it has that thing like primary village that makes anything with a X chromosone go AWWWWWWWW! What is this damn word! ... I'll figure it out later.. sorry for getting off topic. Storygood, pairinggood, leaving now. *nods*
April2006 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I love it!:))))))))
Kai-Alaric chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Cute!

*turns serious* Okay, where's my pudding?
takuya chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
_ cute !
mio-chan chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
so sweet and beautiful written!
Daiken is really cute, but I suppose that Takouji is the greatest digi-couple ever
Would you mind writing something about them for me? _
Kiley Sullivan chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Poem? Oh my! XD At the end I got the mental picture of Ken looking at Daisuke with big eyes and saying, "OOps," or perhaps, "... There was pudding. On your face." I'm not entirely sure why But it amuses me.
UnluckyBlueGoddess chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
*drools* Now i want some chocolate XD! Ahh, such cuteness!
yuugata no baka chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Squee! So kawaii! I want pudding now!
Dai chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Very cute, very sweet, I like it a lot!
YAYNESS chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
I LIKE PUDDING! And I liked this too! YAY! So cool! And sweet! I wonder if we have any pudding... *runs off to kitchen*
Wooden Ears chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
hey there! this is a great fic and ken and daisuke are the cutest digimon couple
jkb chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
I LOVE this!

I read it once before, didn't review...(can't remember why...) and am soo glad I've found it again!

You are so talented!

jkb
Bakamegami-sama chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
*makes random squeaky noises* Okay I'm back. That was just so cute!
Dai Luver chapter 1 . 11/21/2002