Reviews for After the Show
jlo10131121 chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
Jealous Daryl...is a thing of beauty. Especially when it leads to moments like this. :D
itsi3 chapter 3 . 4/30/2015
Loved it!
Crystal
Lin chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
Oh I loved this so much. I really like the way you kept them in character (even though sex hasn't happened on the show I can seriously picture them with all your dialogue) You were way too hard on yourself on your ability to write smut! You definitely can! In fact, you're so good at it, can I please beg you to write another story? I just love the feeling of your fics. They are in character and cute and when they involve smutty goodness, it's even better. :) Keep up the great stuff!
fighter07 chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
Like it!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
I love jealous daryl
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Great story. Please don't make us wait too long for the third chapter.
Lakota1172 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
You honestly don't know how much I love this story! It's amazingly well written and it's just to good for words! My Caryl o' meter is going crazy back here! Please continue soon!
prettyprincess45 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Love this! So cute!
wildcow258 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Really enjoyed this- I like how lighthearted it is, and I laughed at Daryl's muttering about busybodies and minding their own business. Nice job.
Tlozzy chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Loved where you took this.
CindyKay chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Cute!
thexxit chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Oh my god, this was wonderful! I love the idea of jealous Daryl, who is not only upset that guys are checking out Carol, but that she might like it! And the closeness of that bathroom scene... Very, very good story! Just perfect :) thanks!
kawinki chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
NOOOOOOO! That can't be the end! This was really good and very engaging. Thanks for making me smile today.