Reviews for Primary Colors
xmen4life chapter 12 . 12/22/2009
i love it. im new to fan fiction but i have found a cuple of stories that i love, yours is amoung them! i love it! update soon please!
Requiem Night chapter 12 . 5/12/2007
UPDATE! please
AzKailani chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Hey again...PLEASE, PLEASE tell me you're going to update this fic! I've read it about a BILLION times, and I love it so much. Ryo's awesome, the couples kick ass, and your fics are the best! Really hope you have some time and update this and take some time off of Teen Titans to bring this fic back to life!

~AzKailani~
IcyLeo chapter 12 . 4/19/2004
Hey
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Please! More Bobby! PLEASE! I love your story! I have read it about fifteen times!PLEASE?
luvya
marie
crazyspaceystracey chapter 12 . 3/27/2004
I found this fic after i read Pyro Powers. I love it, and i love everything. I hate Xavier. I can't stand him. He purposely seperated Bobby from Jubilee. That meanie. I felt so sorry for Wanda when Ryo attacked her. damn you Xavier. i swear at this rate i am going to blame xavier for bringing the plane down that killed scott's parents or he made mags put wanda away knowing it would one day cause her to want to kill his enemy. I hate him. The sad thing is that I could actually see him doing all this. My best friend often have a Magneto/ xavier debate. Except when it comes the heir Ultimate counter parts. Everyone must admit that Mags is a big butt hole. He shot his own son in the knee caps for crying out loud. I just realized that if you don't read Ultimate x-men, then you have no clue what i am talking about.
About the Wanda thing. I love the jonda. i think it is adorable. keep up the great work. Update soon!
IcyLeo chapter 12 . 3/21/2004
Hey,
Oh my God! I love your story!It is so Awesome! Obviously my fav character EVER is Bobby so this story is, well... AWESOME! Please email me when you update! Please?
luv ya
marie
AzKailani chapter 12 . 3/18/2004
The first thing I wanna say is that this is probably the best OC story I've read. This is my favorite chapter...has a lotta Evan and you learn more about Ryo. I like all the scenes with the two of them together...and when Jubilee leaves, it's really sad. I've always liked Jubes, too.
Ryo's powers are awesome...where'd you get the idea? I like everything about Ryo...she's soo cool! .
Are you a lefty? I was just kinda wondering...considering Ryo's a lefty, and well, I'm one. There's a few things you don't see everyday...an Evan fan and a lefty. Heh, imagine the possibilities...
I really hope you update soon. This story's really awesome, and I can't wait to read more of it!
~ evan fan ~
Mysfit Chyld chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
OO. I know I started a little late in the game, but I decided to check out your fanfic now. I love everything else and although this is only the first chapter it looks like its got the makings of a great story. Plus it gives me something to do when I am in 1st bored to death in school. School *shivers* eeww. LoL well onward to the next chapter and beyond!
ishandahalf chapter 12 . 1/5/2004
you know, i can be a real idiot sometimes! after i submitted my last review, i realized that the episode WAS from the animated series, and i KNEW that, cuz i've got in taped and i love it and watch it over and over. i must've been on the crack or something, that happens to me a lot. let's just ignore my little slipup, shall we?
but that's not the point right now. huzzah, you're back! yay. been a while, eh? shame on you. well, really, shame on your laptop, but whatever. the point IS, good stuff, and keep it coming! yay.
Fatal Instigator chapter 12 . 1/5/2004
Just when I was getting bored of X Men: Evolution fanfiction, you bring out another chapter of this kick ass fic.
Not much to say. Enjoyed the Ryo/Evan and Sam's thoughts. Yup.
wswsadad chapter 12 . 1/4/2004
yeah! a new chapter! u're alive!
oh yes. re-reading the toad chapters again made me realize that john and wanda so go together! ok, bye bye Amryo! hello Jonda!
Linzerb83 chapter 11 . 1/4/2004
hey this is a great story so far!I just started reading it, plese continue soon! ps. Bobby really isn't going to let Jubilee go just like 'that' is he?
todd fan chapter 12 . 1/4/2004
Yey, good to see you back in action, chucks! *hugs*
Aw poor Sammy boy, i just wanna hug him
Keep up the good work
evanescence kicks ass chapter 11 . 10/19/2003
i love this fic! i found it on the site alcoyotes 'r' us and i have fallen in love w. this fic! lol sad and pathetic... i know... so sue me, its really good and beautifully written! lol i just LOVED that jonda moment! theyre gonna hook up right? i cant wait until your next update!
Witch-Uk chapter 11 . 10/1/2003
I loved this story I hope you update soon. The Scarlet Witch and Pyro thing is so cool.

Luv Witch-uk