Reviews for Ascension
tanithlipsky chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
Hmm. I can see this in a series of flashbacks
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
Excellent
Darkeyes chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
Damn... too bad it is the final chapter, I really would look forward to reading more of this (or others of its like).

Excellent story. I quite enjoyed it.
marora chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
An elegant finish to a well written story. I love that she manages to save herself at the end.
marora chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
I hope she kicks thier asses to hell and back. I like the way that Alucard is willing to play the puppy in front of other people, but isn't quite as obedient without an audience.
marora chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
Well, why not just shoot every annoying person in the head? In summation- a most enjoyable read.
marora chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
A housebred killer. Very funny. I like Alucard's glee at playing with the Casull.
marora chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
An excellent portrayel of both Alucard and Integra.
d0nquxi0te chapter 5 . 12/17/2007
Well done!

The final chapter especially was fantastic, but you did a great job of keeping the characters, especially Integra and Alucard, in character.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
Xekstrin chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
Sudden mental image: Walter not being the good servant he is and saying, "Integra! What are you doing out so late at night!" then putting her over his knee and administering some fatherly punishment.

Yes... my mind is a strange one.

TTNR.
Xekstrin chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Wonderfully written, I'll give you that.

Ah... sorry I'm not able to give much of a review. The only thing, though, is that I get tired with recycling the anime. I've read so many Tiny!Integra fics... My kinda story goes outside the boundries of whatever fandom I'm writing/reading. Sometimes ridiculously so ; anyway, here's to Alucard being awesome, and to more interaction between him and the girl leader of Hellsing.

TTNR.

The Dragonwings.
SaJi chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
You know those fiks that you wish would never end? Well this is one of them. It was beautifully done and has left me quite wishing for more.
deyavi chapter 5 . 9/10/2006
I really have nothing to say. With one exception. You are a fantastic ficwriter, and I am impressed at how well-written your fanfictions are, especially this one. Only Kouta Hirano could have done better.
dance-the-ghost chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
This is the best Hellsing fic I've read yet! You keep everyone perfectly in character!
Aoyuki Hikari chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
Wonderful! It was amazing, especially how you wrote Integral in her teens and her relationship with the people around her, especially Alucard. Most interesting on what you intend to do with the next chapters. :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »