Reviews for Geeks that Go Bump in the Night
Gemna chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Hahah, this one was great.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Gil and Sara were testing each other's spook factor.
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
This is fun-a nice lighthearted moment that doesn't devolve into intensity.
DR.TEMP BONES BRENNAN chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
good job
xoxoPAUxoxo chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
This is the best Halloween story I have ever read, It's just genius.

Thanks for sharing!

xoxoPAUxoxo
IlliterateKoi chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
...
Warsh chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
wonderful. i liked how grissom and sara were so relaxed around each other. you should consider writing a sequel.
Jane M chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Very nice story, well done! I'm not sure it's completely in character since it's unusual to see them so playful, but it's very enjoyable! You should be proud of yourself!

Jane M.
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Awww! That was really cute! I liked it! Keep up the good work! )
just me chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
I just love your stories. You really know how to write about the geeks. You make them so adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
This story totally rocks! Loved it. Glad I was reading it during daylight hours however.
Retrospect chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
That. Freaked. Me. Out! I was sitting in total darkness when I started reading...practically sent the chair to the floor in my mad scramble for the light switch. But it. Was. So. Freakin. Cute! I loved it. Aaaaaaahhh, the Geek Love. I could totally see this on the show. You rock!
Iara chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
This was SO amazing and funny. I loved it.
Jess chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
This is very cute. I've read a lot of Halloween stories but this is my favorite. And (on an "I'm-an-idiot" note) I saw the title and thought the B was H and I was like what the heck? But I'm okay now. :-) Honestly.
Eolivet chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
The brilliance of MC. The amazing little things you do with words and dialogue that make our Geeks so humbly lovable. Not only did this piece capture my heart, but first prize in the contest. Well-deserved! Keep writing!