Reviews for Nine-Tenths of the Law
tenthousandships chapter 7 . 12/7/2017
Please update! Amazingly written story. ️
malb901 chapter 2 . 8/10/2017
Wow. You describe the brokenness of these characters in a really stunning way. I can almost feel the despair and misery they must felt in both chapters. It's like they are desperately trying to hold onto something so they won't go to the bottom of their depression. Still, it's sad because after these two chapters I don't think there's a happy ending for them at the end.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/28/2017
You write very well, keep it up!
AngelinaWeasley1 chapter 7 . 11/21/2016
This was entrancing. Incredibly well written. I'm balking that there are no more chapters for me to read and that there likely won't be any updates since the last one was in 2014.
AnglcDmn1986 chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
Whoa. I love this fic. I've gotten so hooked, and it looks like you haven't updated in a while (though I understand because of real life and everything-it's why I haven't written any H/HR in a long time, either). Then again, I haven't been in the Harry/Hermione section of fanfiction in almost 4 years, so I really am glad I found this little angsty gem.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
Please, please finish this story!
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
Great story hope you finish it someday . Also the salad tossing was a great addition ;)
Squalus122 chapter 7 . 6/8/2016
So I just read the note on your profile page about how you've finished writing Chapter 8. Where is it? I'm getting kinda desperate here. I'm running out of great H/Hr stories to read. People are really enjoying your story. It was even recommended on the HPfanfiction subreddit and that's how I found out about this masterpiece. I hope I have satisfied your ego enough so that you'd want to update ;‑)
LoverGurrl411 chapter 3 . 5/17/2016
Bravo. I love twisted, yet sort of right, Harry and Hermione.
susiequeen300 chapter 6 . 2/26/2016
God dang. That last part. Like, from when he gets home to "he didn't know who was safe from him anymore".
susiequeen300 chapter 4 . 2/26/2016
Yup, really angsty. REALLY, really angsty. And I can't stop reading, and I don't know what I'm gonna do when I get to the seventh and last chapter.
susiequeen300 chapter 3 . 2/26/2016
I know that you've probably been incognito on this site for a while, don't really know, but I found you while searching for a good Dramione fic - and found this. Normally, Harry Hermione doesn't work out in my head to me (they're too friendly in the books. And I know, Draco and Hermione don't work out either. Still.) Here though, in this strange and messy and seriously wrong story, they are disturbingly perfect. And that my friend, shows that you are a great writer.
shamzika chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
Yooooo I love this! It's so twisted and dark and all sorts of other things that I hate but secretly love. I've always had an aversion to fics where h/HR have a continuous affair behind their respective partner's back but they are all so suitably f***** up that it makes sense.

Side note- I feel really, really sorry for Ginny. She's made herself be the perfect person so she can be with Harry, who treats her like crap, and she's repressed all her needs. Silly girl.
Annie Lockwood chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
Are you going to continue this? Honestly, I can't tell you how long I've been looking for a fan fiction dealing with Hermione and Harry having an affair that has this kind of depth and real emotion. It's been 100% believable and I LOVE your incorporation of Pansy in there too. I really wish you would continue. Have you abandoned this? Are you ever going to continue?
Experimental One-Shots chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
"What is it about pansy that she hates so much?"

J.K. Rowling was a nerd when she was a teenager, and dealt with bullying from other girls.

She projected these insecurities in her story a bit.

Like when Viktor Krum fell for the nerd, Hermione, instead of all the beautiful girls going after him.

Or Harry's dating life.