Reviews for Samurai of the Old West
celestia fox chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
You make the best's best of all fanfiction I'll make you a star
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Ohhhhhhhh i love this series it makes my feel happy and feels my heart with joy and laughter.(when read this sing it)
will cobra be seen?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
I thought Pam was going to be the Samurai of the West, but that's okay if it was Jake.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
I wonder where they are going also finally Lawrence is here will he attack when they return if so what will happen will they kidnap and kill Pamela or pythor and destroy garmadon's cure?

I don't know where they are going is it my little pony or legends of chima?
Amythestfang chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
THERE'RE GOING TO SEE DISCORD! ...right?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
Cool, your done with this story. And please finish up with the MLP Wizard of Oz.
WarriorKing849 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Probably up to no good
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
he got the feather but is the hawk dead or knocked out?
WHERE IS LAWRENCE?
WarriorKing849 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
...So is Jake dead? It seems like that fall would have killed him. Just sayin'
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Cool they got the feather, now they can go back.
Guest 01 chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
Bye the way, with my previous comment. I am not trying to be offensive. You can like this story ect if you want. I'm merely stating what I think is a flaw in this story.
Guest 01 chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Did she really tell Jake all of her secrets? All of them? to a person she just met? Every single last one? Who she was on love with, that she never had a love life before, how she met Pythor? I...I cannot be the only person to see this. She told Jake, a stranger she just met, her entire life story. And why did she not tell Pythor any of these things? I.. don't... I can't... I just I Really, really, everything to a random snake, who is a confirmed psychopathic mass-murder! HE'S CALLED THE GRIM REAPER OF THE WEST FOR A REASON! YOU DON'T JUST TELL HIM YOUR WHOLE LIFE STORY! I cannot be the only person to see this plot hole
Guest 01 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Ya know I like how Pythor seems to be accepting that Pam seems to like Jake more than him. Its original instead of the usual over-clich├ęd crap of Pythor getting super angry and being a jerk.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
so jake does like pam but as a friend he thinks she is two independent also where is Lawrence?