Reviews for The Frozen Phoenix
Ranmaleopard chapter 23 . 5/19
This is just really awesome and interesting I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue
WhiteElfElder chapter 23 . 5/13
I like how well Harry's new armaments worked out. I wonder what Sirius' crap is going to cost Harry...it is looking like Daphne? How did nobody at the ball see or hear anything from the fighting?
Lukas510 chapter 6 . 5/11
Gonna have to give up here. Too many spelling errors, there's actual words missing from sentences, and the sentence structures are a pain at times. Punctuation is completely ignored a lot. This is just frustrating to read. Interesting premise but nah. I'm out.
Lukas510 chapter 2 . 5/11
Definitely need a beta reader, the grammar, spelling mistakes, and sentence structures are terrible.
Ly-Kron chapter 9 . 5/10
I'm not usually much of a reviewer, but I have to say I absolutely love the way you are portraying the characters. Harry/Daphne is one of my top 5 ships and I love the way you make them interact. I can't wait to read the rest
god of all chapter 23 . 5/10
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
imnotraven16 chapter 23 . 5/7
awesome chapter
trispectrum chapter 23 . 5/7
That is certainly going to throw the cat amongst the pigeons. Will be interested to see how you continue to evolve things now given that cliffy. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Martionmanswife chapter 22 . 5/5
so he is related to Salazar, that is just too funny. I do love to read this tory from time to time. I always find something great that I missed the first time around.
FotoDi chapter 17 . 5/5
Wouldn't it be interesting if Harry found out the Triwizard Committee had ordered four Nesting Mother Dragons ... weeks/months BEFORE his name, as a unprecedented and incongruous 4th Champion, popped out of the Goblet of Fire on 10/31/1994?!

Let's face it...
Finding four female dragons, each a different species, that are clutching eggs at the same time seems a bit difficult! I doubt that the Horntail just materialized out of thin air!?
kyoshi711 chapter 14 . 5/3
Steamer has to be the most stupid name you could have named him. God ashcan or moonbean would have been better.
FotoDi chapter 15 . 5/5
Interesting plot point:

Your AU version of the Dark Lord, even missing the bulk of his soul and temporarily trapped as an infant homonucleus, still feels "emotion" about the death of one of his first loyal, albeit never 'marked', supporters Your version of Voldemort is not blinded & consumed solely by ambition & rage. Consider the Act, Voldemort asked Pettigrew to send a single white rose to Schill's funeral. According to traditional Victorian mores when expressed through flowers, "a white rose is given by mourners who cannot attend a funeral service but still want to show respect".

By including this scene, are you implying that Tom Marvolo Riddle recovered a large chunk of his fractured soul when Harry destroyed the Diary-Horcrux vessel in June 1993...?

Or, am I reading too much into the plot?
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 23 . 5/4
What a cluster&uck that Harry has gotten himself into along with Daphne. Nice bit of battle with the two. Thanks for sharing!
hunzbookwyrm chapter 23 . 5/4
Great story so far hope to see new update soon
kyoshi711 chapter 3 . 5/1
Good story so far but I'll wait for the next chapter to see what it brings.