Reviews for The Frozen Phoenix
Pegueng chapter 24 . 6/9
Well now, I like this story, but I get a feeling that it's a wee bit jumpy in the timeline. Too many "flashbacks" that isn't always self-explanatory... But by all means, I do look forward to VB read more so... / Slaintë
Joe Lawyer chapter 7 . 6/7
For someone who wanted to avoid people entangled with Dumbledore Harry is acting very stupid by inviting Lupin to live with them. The man is a Dumbledore loyalist/sychophant and that's ignorning how much of a non entity he was throughout Harry's whole life. Being a werewolf doesn't explain it away but so many authors of HP fanfiction blind themselves to all that.

I really don't think it was explained all that well why Harry doesn't want to live in Potter Manor. For someone so desperate in every other way to connect with his family, it makes little sense. I suppose it's be a lot more work narratively to flesh out that home so I understand why some authors take the easier route of a smaller muggle home. Potter Manor would also likely have much better protections and a lot more space to comfortably and discreetly practice magic. I just don't see the appeal or practicality of going anywhere else. Given Harry s time in the muggle world, you'd expect he'd want to live in an all magical home that he owns. Sirius would want to go back too considering he lived there as a teen.
Bonitalapaz chapter 24 . 5/13
Hey! I like this story! Do you know if you Will finish writting it?
If so, the chapters will often be published? just to know whether or not to follow the history because if it takes a long time I no longer remember the story and I have to start from the beginning every time there is a new chapter. Thank you anyway.
Gostwolf92 chapter 24 . 5/5
Plz do an update i love this story
Eldersprig chapter 8 . 5/2
thought harry was going to hit ron with a rolled up newspaper
stylo1 chapter 7 . 4/25
this shit is pretty bad, so blund so much bad gramma
stylo1 chapter 4 . 4/25
a dark phoenix, i can already see the ministry hunting them for being dark and trying to lock them in azkaban
stylo1 chapter 3 . 4/25
i alwase find it funny to suddenly see harry have all these powers have dumbels screw him over like there is no tomorrow and suddenly he has allies like the longbottoms ofc they have ignored harry for 14 years but that is because he didnt say the right line ofc he should have known this didnt these muggels teach him anything
jabarber69 chapter 24 . 4/13
Hey been reading this fucking outstanding story! But was wondering if this is abandoned or not?
baldwide chapter 1 . 3/23
i like the story, I do. however, I feel like there are parts that are missing. The plot seems to advance with little to no warning, and there are plenty of missed words, misspelled words, and cringe-worthy sentences. the Dipstick/Menace was very annoying to me actually. It happened far too often in just a single scene. I had to stop mid-way due to the sudden jumps in the plot.

I do like the goal of the story, and it was different and unique.
camp1500 chapter 24 . 2/26
very good so far, any idea when you will be completing this story?
Good
Azrael's Son chapter 24 . 2/13
great story alittle mis spelling here and there in afew spots but overall very good
Azrael's Son chapter 3 . 2/12
extremely well written and very descriptive im hoping you continue this well past a hundred or more chapters
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/27
This story is amazing I really hope its not being abandond
1,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »