Reviews for Cast Off The Demons
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
This was fun.
Stardustgrace chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Sweet story. I enjoyed how you wrote Hotch.
Flames101 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Loved this! Thanks for writing and sharing! :)
emeralddragonjewel chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Love it
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
What a great story! Loved the way Hotch wanted JJ to call him Aaron as opposed to the standard "Hotch" nickname! This was a very fluffy and flirty Jotch story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
gracias por este regalo, disfruto tanto tu escritura, sensual y llena de pasion, definitivamente son mi pareja favorita , usted los describe tan bien , nunca deje de escribir de ellos por favor , tu admirador.
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I've always thought JJ belonged with Hotch, not Reid, Morgan, Rossi, and especially not Will. Don't you wish that the writers at CM would just get off their arses and put them together?
Nice little afterthought for "Demons." This should have happened.
CSIflea chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
What a wonderful story! I don't think Hotch was out of character. We only ever see him with Jack, never intimate with someone, so for all we know, that's how he acts! One last thing...JJ is one lucky girl!
Flowerfairy30 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
That was a great chapter, very sweet. I do like them as a couple.
BAUMember chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Love love love Jhotch please can you do a second one but with the sexy times ? You will be my fav person after JJ Hotch of course lol ️
Casie01 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
The half brushing was a little strange to imagine Hotch doing but it's JJ and Hotch so I don't care what they're doing as long as they're together lol.