Reviews for Good Karma is a Bishonen
MayanPanther chapter 4 . 4/30
This is hilarious! Poor hinata doesn't even realise how her plan is gonna backfire spectacularly. Can't wait to read your next chapter! :D
The 4th chapter is hilarious
hyuuga princess chapter 4 . 1/27
Lol poor Sasuke, Hinatta was savage ahwhahahahH
How's he gonna punish Hinata? I miss Gaara T_T I hope you update!
hyuuga princess chapter 3 . 1/27
LOL that was funny with Sasuke
A bit sad Hinata and Gaara didn't get down and tet dirty. Hope they will soon though! Coz it seems Gaara sees Hinata more than a friend, unlike what she thought
I wonder what Sasuke will do xD
hyuuga princess chapter 2 . 1/27
OMG... OMG OMG OMG ! Hope she wouldn't faint and show Gaara how he could masturbate :3
hyuuga princess chapter 1 . 1/27
Thanks for this Hinata harem! So glad you're writing this. Do you know how frustrating it is to see all those Naruto haremz? They even make Sasuke or Haku a female and add them into Naruto's harem lol ARGGGGG THOSE PISS ME OFF! Anyway, thanks again and hope you write more!
Nalu Nalu Nalu chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
My ship Narusaku

Garra x hinata
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2017
Why no continue xD
paulinaghost chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
This is funny, I hope you continue.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2017
OMG I died!
kiss2lips chapter 4 . 10/28/2017
If that pain is sexual in nature yes please! Sorry minds in the gutter actually so I crei. Anywho, you're my mom i love you!
kiss2lips chapter 3 . 10/28/2017
Omg it's the beginning of the sasuhina arc! The one I look forward to the most tbh. Yay!
kiss2lips chapter 2 . 10/28/2017
HinaHarem is not really my thing, but I'm rally excited where you plan on taking this story. Have you read Circe? It's a HinaHarem story too. It's pretty old and it in an AU HS so you migjt want to check that out.
ForgetMeNutella12 chapter 4 . 10/25/2017
Hahahahahaha I love how this Hinata harem turned out! It's funny and logical at the same time! Judging form your bio I think you're a fellow Filipino and I couldn't be more proud of your creativity!
Animeisheaven chapter 4 . 10/25/2017
HAHAHAHA! This was hilarious! I'm really waiting for the next chapter!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »