Reviews for Midnight Encounters
Valli1312 chapter 3 . 2/6
All of these chapters were amazing! I hope to see Kíli next time ️
JannaBishop chapter 3 . 11/29/2020
You updated! And its Fili! Le sigh... This whole thing has just been so enjoyable to read! Please write more - its so refreshing to find well-written fanfic, especially the erotic variety.
nemesisswan chapter 2 . 9/26/2020
Hello,
I wish I could give you a hug - for it's one of these treats we often look for and appreciate among fanfics, yet we often find none (especially the ones that suit our taste). I mean, a more or less short oneshot without many details, where plot after a nice intro quickly goes to the main attraction that is smut. We all need to enjoy this kind of uncomplicated, yummy story from time to time to brighten our lives. ;) There should be more fanfics like that to enjoy. I hope that gives you a hint how grateful I am to come across this story.
Now about the two chapters I was happy to read:
In the first chapter the only mistake I noticed was overusing a word (Thorin's name in this case). It was continuously appearing at the beginning of a few sentences in a row. Something like: "Thorin... Thorin ... And then Thorin...". Better avoid that.
In the second chapter I couldn't not notice the words describing intimate body parts. Maybe it's just me but to me the typical common folks of Middle Earth don't really use the words like "cl.t". So maybe you could think about exchanging those to add to the reality in your next chapters (I really hope to read in the future). :)
What's more...
The prudish me is kind of starved to read about a OC girl who for a change is... sexually less experienced? " I mean, in the second chapter we see a very busy, hardworking girl who did not even find it weird to have (out of nowhere) an encounter against a table and did not flinch when suddenly there were fingers between her legs.
Another thing is narrative you chose to write your chapters in. You did a great job writing it in the second and third person's pov. On that note, I also applause you to avoid the first person's pov since it completely ruins every smut.
There is also the fact you managed to perfectly describe both Thorin and Bard as dominating lovers with them still being themselves.

Okay, so once again thank you for gifting me with the two oneshots, I applause your writing talent, your obviously rich vocabulary you know how to use, ability to write a good smut and I hope my review will help you somehow. :)
Hopefully see you next time.

Take care.
Edith
ChelseaSW6 chapter 1 . 1/28/2019
Better late than never :) I loved it and can’t believe you only have one story on here!
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Ah lad this was deadly! Loved it! You write smut quite well, so kudos :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
omg this is amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Well done love it's fucking fabulous :)
Keep it up darling :)
jst chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Very good, i really liked it, realisticly written, and its diffrent from the other, so there are just .
You can maybe try one with kili and tauriel in this stile?
Sylarfan chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I enjoyed your story. It was a fun ride! As one guest mentioned, I would also love to see a hot and steamy Bard fic. He doesn't get enough attention.
Madd Chatter chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Advice: Keep writing the smut!
Skywolf42 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
It was pretty good. A bit longer and more details after the sexual penetration would be an improvement, though it's still quite good as it is. At least your sentences are mostly grammatically correct. :)
More than I can say for most stories to be found on Fanfiction, sadly enough.
I didn't have to translate into proper English as I went lol. It's nice when I don't have to do that.
Are you going to follow up and write a sexy, Dom!Thorin scene in her bedroom? That would be awesome! Include bondage!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Really like it can't wait so see what else you got with not only thorin but the other guys as well pssst. Can you do a bard one u rarely see him on ffn
Kassandra85 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Great plot and great beginning! I would love to read more Thorin
It's-A-Passion chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Wow. Talk about starting with a bang.

This was really good. I hope to read more soon!