Reviews for Autumn, Cold Autumn
Reilynn chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
I hate it when Logan lies. He usually has more of a plan than he did there.

I think (from some of the colloquialisms and tense shifts) that English is not your native language, but you do very well with it. I had very little trouble following your story.

I enjoyed reading your story. You had some really great ideas. Thank you for sharing.
MistyX chapter 7 . 2/16/2003
Hey there again...

Good fic, really! I actually didn't think you'd be able to finsih your fic off in time but you did. I think I'm gonna head over t your other fics, and read som of them...
Jade-Tessier chapter 7 . 2/12/2003
greta fic! love the shipperness! keep writing :)
JessicaMackenzie chapter 7 . 2/7/2003
Alright so this might sound like a flame, but I dont think it is.

It ended way too quick, like you wanted to get over with so that you could do soemthing else, which I guess it's true.. cause you want to do A/U, which I will totally read. Still I didnt care about the wwhole Seth dealio and what not, but I think it was a crappy way for Logan to giver the so called surprize or what not. Anyways, it's just that they fell too fast, like they had already kissed thousand times, and this was gonna be a thousand and one.

Ima check out your site now.
JessicaMackenzie chapter 6 . 2/7/2003
Well *strums fingers on table* the DA: Before The Dawn didnt impress me much, I read it and honestly, it's like another DA episode.

HOWEVER, I did like the whole blushing, Max telling him that she remembered the kiss. Funny how neither one of them pressed on to find out what they were feeling or wanted to tell the other how they were feeling.

Oh,well.*Shrugs* You know what you're doing.

I hope youre feeling better.
JessicaMackenzie chapter 5 . 2/7/2003
I liked this chapter, I liked the fact that she remembered the kiss. It's sad that you didn't write how he told her about her, but we can deal with it.

Weird that Max has amnesia and she's more open than when she didn't. And why did she have to remember Zack!

So far, so good. I"ll read on now.
JessicaMackenzie chapter 4 . 2/7/2003
And I'm back, lazy as usual.

I had to read again this chapter because it's been so long since I've checked this story out that I forgot. Anyways... I'll read on to the next.
Malumax chapter 6 . 2/2/2003
Hey I think your story is really great I love it I'm going to read the last ep and tell you what i'I think
darkness3 chapter 7 . 2/2/2003
Bonita chapter 6 . 1/11/2003
Great stroy loved it...write more please
Jade-Tessier chapter 6 . 12/21/2002
great chapter! i'm glad he wants to finally tell her everything- keep it up :)
Sock Kiah chapter 6 . 12/20/2002
This story is so interesting and I hope you continue it soon! And since you mentioned you site in you author's note, I have to go and visit is now! This story rules.
Natters chapter 6 . 12/20/2002
wow. terrific chapter. more please
Jade-Tessier chapter 5 . 12/20/2002
great chapter! keep it up :)yay! befroe the dawn stuff! That was a good book, but some of the facts were a bit off.. keep it up :)
Halley chapter 6 . 12/19/2002
that was really good! i cant wait for the next chapter! post again soon!