Reviews for the sculptor
Lady Elvira chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Hi there!

Mona and Hanna truly have their own little story - being outsiders at first, they have only been able to climb the ladder of popularity due to Mona's unscrupulousness.
Yet, Mona was always one to knew what she wanted and she was determined to get it - starting with getting the most popular girl in school, even if that means to get rid of her biggest rival Alison once and for all. However, she learned really quickly that everything just isn't about make-up and the right clothing - but about finding the right friends and forming them to one's weapon - and this process you did describe thoroughly profound and vividly. It suited Mona perfectly - particularly, the short comments in brackets, to be precise. Nice idea to put it like that! Especially with her being "the sculptor" - there probably isn't a phrase to describe this very circumstance anything better. Even though, I'm still convinced she took THAT game from Alison first hand ;)
Additionally, I want to add that it is truly one thing to watch the characters on television and to learn about them due to the written word. Considering that, I view no major difference in here - a really convincing and suitable portrayal of Mona's very inner thoughts and feelings. Making Hanna her own personal Ali - that's truly something to think about. But I was also thrilled by Mona saving up her memories from her time as the "unpopular girl" ...
Moreover, I would like to see some sort of continuation - maybe a short résumé about Mona who did befriend Hanna not only for the close resemblance to Alison but because she really cared? I would really adore to see you elaborating on that very matter!

Greetings,