Reviews for Unto The Next Generation
Diathimos chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Whoa...was not expecting that, but I think I dig it. :) Good story!
Q Jenny chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I realize it's been nine years since this was published, but I enjoyed this story so much I *have* to review it.

This was AMAZING! The descriptions all the way through kept me completely captivated. You described the character so well I felt as though I knew him personally. And then, of course, came the surprise twist! It was driving me half mad, not knowing his identity. Then, the second you mentioned the soon-to-be-Padawan with red hair, I instantly thought, "It's got to be Qui-Gon, because that's Obi-Wan." Then we got to the end and POW. It was a complete shock. Did not even think of Xanatos as a possibility! I will admit I said a word or two not appropriate for younger ears, but I was so, so very surprised. I actually laughed out loud and immediately reread the entire thing. Love this! You are a very talented writer. I'm not normally taken by surprise at unexpected endings, so I definitely commend you for that.

Thanks so much for writing this amazing story! Now I'm off to read your other work. :)

Sony Boy chapter 1 . 2/5/2009

Okay, this is an 'old' story, but I couldn't help but comment. Yay.
Nevyn chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Xantos? Noo! Can't be that way. Wasn't Xantos the one that failed and went over to the dark side? Qui-GOn's first apprentence. *grins* Pretty good for an Au then. This aught to get interesting and it is writen fairly well. Good job.
Mystique chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
Hee! Nicely done :)
Achika chapter 1 . 11/16/2000
Well, you sure do know how to surprise your readers! Good story, well-written. Want to read some more... *non-slash* (oh yes, I checked the list of your achievements).
darkjedi chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
um i want more- contiue the saga PLEASE sounds cool
Becky chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Wow, you really had me going! I was shocked when It turned out to be Xanatos. Great twist to it all. I hope there is more coming.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2000
nice story. i hope you continue it! was what jodi wrote supposed to be a review or just ramblings?
Elaine of Shalott chapter 1 . 11/6/2000
This was great! Please write a sequel.
Jodi Smith chapter 1 . 11/5/2000
Ummm, you guys are gonna kill me for this, but I have no clue who Xanatos is. SORRY! I really would rather read and play with the original triology characters (and extended universe). I can tell you anything about Talon Karrde, but I don't know anything about pre A New Hope, save what I saw in the Phantom Menace (and was anyone else disapointed by that movie?) Anyway, sorry, I can't really give you any form of a review because, in all seriousness, I'm not qualified to. I did think that Obi-wan was Qui-gon's apprentice, though. Oh, well, your fanfic.
Kyra chapter 1 . 11/5/2000