Reviews for Don't look back in Anger
Jimbocous chapter 18 . 22h
Thanks for a great (re)read.
Gajevyaddict chapter 14 . 5/13
well. i have reached the end of part 1. and what an end it is. i did better commenting this time but still got sucked in deep. as usual your writing is phenomenal. off to part 2
Gajevyaddict chapter 12 . 5/13
oh dear. bad timing on voldys part. or good timing. who knows? the next chapter does see you then!
Gajevyaddict chapter 11 . 5/13
see this is why you take people with you ALBUS
Gajevyaddict chapter 1 . 5/12
ok so far so good I've now reached the end of chapter one. just once i wish you would let them kill her. just once. please?
Gajevyaddict chapter 1 . 5/12
ok... so... i failed at commenting again. but this is a brand new story for me. i will try to remember for this story to comment every chapter. please don't be disappointed if I fail. because it is solely your works fault. your writing is amazing and as stated before sucks me in so deep i can hardly think of anything other than "must read next chapter!"
MarilynT chapter 20 . 5/7
just read story. loved it!
Dumbledore doesn't have friends...he has pawns
Paul Waltz chapter 1 . 4/20
What a stupid story !
Rico Perrien chapter 19 . 4/14
I had never seen the term 'outwith' before reading this story. I would have used 'outside' of the person's control or whatever. Interesting phasing.

This is my second time through this one. Definitely worth repeating the experience.
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 20 . 4/13
I liked it. Can you do a short chunk about what happens to ginny?
KnowInsight chapter 20 . 4/12
Not sure how this got off my have read list, but I'm glad as I throughly enjoyed th re-read.
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 4 . 4/11
ok, I have to say, I like this version of Ron. I usually don't like him as a character, but this is a very good and canonical version, at least book-wise, the movies had a bit of Ron bashing, while the books had him as a loyal friend with a temper.
LisaLunaLovegood chapter 20 . 3/30
I’m glad you redeemed snape in this one
FiniteDeath chapter 20 . 3/27
It used to be called a form of Schizophrenia, then was called Multiple Personality Disorder, and now they call it Dissociative Identity Disorder. Jeez stick to one will ya
5,032 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »