Reviews for Don't look back in Anger
Calmzone1 chapter 20 . 10/15
Wonderful from start to finish, with major angst in the middle and all throughout.
HeartsGlow chapter 15 . 10/8
OK, Ron is in 5th year. As it's 5 months since Christmas, he's already 16. Harry will be 16 in July. Hermione will turn 17 in Sept. Luna is a year behind them, so if her birthday is in Sept, she will be 16 not 17.
Monster King chapter 20 . 10/2
Great story
Epicboss67 chapter 20 . 9/24
Amazing story, although I felt really bad for Dumbledore by the end. When there is Dumbledore bashing, you aren't supposed to feel sorry for him. Here, I think the right term is antihero, like Loki from Marvel. He switches sides. Still a great story.
dead feather chapter 14 . 9/9
I cant help but wonder why Ginny is given this much story space and carried along. She's not really growing as a character. Maybe she will be a traitor? Have to go and read more. Lol
If I had the correct password I would have reviewed a couple of chapters ago...meanwhile, I have to apologize for not having the words that I wanted to include in my review and if I remember them later, I will PM you with them. I do not really remember why I am just now getting around to finishing this story. I started it some time ago and lost it. I kept seeing it and thinking that I had finished it and then went to read it again which I do periodically when I found that I did not remember much beyond the first couple of chapters...what fun, a new story to read!
CHR15 chapter 20 . 8/24
You are amazing. I love this story so much. It made me laugh, it made me cry, and is now one of my 5 favorite fanfictions ever. :)
Wonderful read. I've enjoyed all of yours that I've read thus far, and I have no reason to think the rest will be any different. Just one extremely minor nitpick that I'm guessing most people wouldn't have even noticed: schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder are actually two different illnesses. Schizophrenia is mainly delusions and hallucinations, multiple personality disorder is the "being like two different people" you described. Although now that I'm writing this, I wouldn't be surprised if Ginny had both.
UniqueBookworm chapter 1 . 7/24
As good as this story is, I can see this is probably going to be a harem story, and I'm sorry, I just don't like those.
Janie.ohio chapter 20 . 7/23
A much different and welcome approach to this type of story. I really enjoyed the portrayal of the side characters, and was appreciative of the lack of character bashing. great job.
BlanketcapeQueen chapter 6 . 7/17
Muahahahaha what a great way to deal with Harry's freeloading friend. That final scene with Umbridge was delicious, and within minutes of ol' red-eye taking over, he gets Kissed?

Beautiful.
ExceleKurokami chapter 20 . 7/15
You posted a very rare thing in HHr fanfiction: their marriage. True, this is a Lunar Harmony story, but it is very rare for a wedding scene to be posted for Harry and Hermione. The only other story I can think of that does it is a one-shot where hundreds of witches, and a handful of wizards, swear on their magic that they'll marry Harry Potter, Luna being one of them. Suffice to say, a large chunk of magical Britain dies when Harry marries Hermione and Luna, with Ginny actually dying with a smile on her face for her friends finding love. (It was a beautiful scene and one of the few times Potion Princess/Death Eater Ginny didn't make an appearance at all)

I take it that Fawkes abandoned Dumbledore. There was no mention of him after the one year time skip, so I guess Dumbles did something, probably in relation to Harry fleeing Britain, that Fawkes disagreed with and flashed away to his own distant shores.
Reader chapter 19 . 7/15
Well, Albus, I've heard Hell is wonderful this time of year. It should be easy for you to get there, considering you've paved a road to Hell all throughout your life.

Also, it is Parvati Patil.
Reader chapter 19 . 7/15
"While I have no intention of accepting any of the plaudits the real heroes of this piece deserve, I would certainly have accepted the not inconsiderable blame had this scheme backfired."

But I will use the fact that Mister Dumbledore cannot be arrested for what Minister Dumbledore did and flee the country before the lynch mobs find me. Just remember, if Harry and Luna Potter had died and I killed Voldemort in a duel later on, I would allow you to kill me an inch at a time, but since the girl was only mostly dead and wound up surviving, I will not accept punishment and flee for my life.

Hypocrisy at its finest, eh Dumbledore? Congratulations, you've devolved from a manipulative old bastard into a vile, not-so upstanding politician!
ExceleKurokami chapter 18 . 7/14
After having it pointed out to him that life was not a game, he ends this chapter ranting about games and pieces. Really, no matter how people write him -unless they make him an oblivious old man who just happens to let so much slip by him that you'd think Trelawney was more aware of things than he was, and she made sure to have a blood alcohol level high enough to remain permanently sloshed- then he comes out as a total sociopath who, as seen in this fic, views people as mere tools or chess pieces.

One of my fics actually has Dumbledore written out as a total sociopath and he even detests rules and laws because he's 'too important' for them. I actually have it so that he's insulted by people claiming he uses people like pieces on a chess board, claiming it is easy to move a chess piece while a human has this 'stupid thing' called 'free will,' or as Dumbledore calls it, 'the stupidity of believing you are smarter than Albus Dumbledore or capable without his guidance.' He's just a few rungs beneath the 'I am the center of all creation and when I die, it all disappears with me.'
4,844 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »