Reviews for Don't look back in Anger
Chalayne chapter 9 . 5/10
Love Lucius’ “sticky e d.” Bahahaha
william488 chapter 20 . 5/4
i thought i read all of your stories but i saw i missed this one. glad i was re-reading some of your others and saw this one. loved it.
keht.jelicho chapter 20 . 5/3
the only thing missing from this ending is that Abi never got her lunch with Harry, and she wasn't invited to the wedding
I want to read this but I'm sick of threesomes. So glad you have better stories available!
FriendlyFire59 chapter 20 . 3/25
Extremely good story. What Dumbles did through out was bad, what he did in the end was inexcusable. While Moldy would certainly have done something hugely and violently stupid when he finally realized that he had really lost and was on the verge of being a complete joke the way Dumbles tried to negate him showed he really had never listened to anyone or learned from his experiences. Amelia should have sent him to the mind healers as well, for the rest of his life.

Thanks for posting.
Hexchen chapter 8 . 3/8
Thanks very much! I've had a pretty tough year and it's not really getting any better.
I have read your stories several times and it helps me a lot to relax. And a laugh or two is still possible.
Thanks!
EkaterinaSteele chapter 20 . 2/28
enjoyed this one too!
Darknessdawns chapter 18 . 2/28
This was an absolutely beautiful piece. It had quite the dark beginning but things lightened up tons as the story progressed. This is also the first story I have ever seen astral projection or anything like it take center stage. Now I know the spirit roving wasn't exactly astral projection but it was definitely similar in many ways. Anyway I loved that concept and how it brought the characters closer and progressed things. However my favorite thing about this was the family that grew around the trio. That's always my favorite part of your stories. This story also had another first, Luna defeating the Dark Lord. And what a marvelous job she did too, though I'm equally sure it was traumatic. I loved that Harry could pack quite the punch to someone snooping in his beloved's minds. Honestly both Dumbledore and Riddle deserved to get a good taste of that. I also really liked the animagus forms the trio carried. Dire Wolves is definitely one I hadn't seen before, but absolutely loved. Of course, I also had never read a piece where the group ends up settling in Italy. This story was filled with original plot points and unique uses of others. It was definitely a delightful read and I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Thank you for taking the time to write and share such wonderful works.
Ellie chapter 4 . 2/18
Wow. This is an amazing piece of writing. You've fixed all the usual plot holes normally found in 'Harry goes to Azkaban' fics. And I'm ashamed to say that I completely forgot about Winky after book 4. In other words, you're even fixing plot holes that I didn't even notice were there.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 20 . 2/14
A gem that I sometimes overlook, because it is between “Harry Crow” and “You’re my Density” which are two of my all time favorites. However, every time I read this I really enjoy it.
Arkodian chapter 20 . 1/31
This is definitely one of my favourite stories now. I love the relationship between those three! It's so open and loving. And they protect each other like the fierce wolves they are.
SeraphimBlue chapter 11 . 1/12
Had to stop here. everything was ok until here but everyone just accepting Dumbledore back with no problems and a big smile ruined this for me.
Tara Ygosse1 chapter 20 . 12/31/2021
Very well done, I liked it a lot and the ending made me feel all warm inside, once again, well done
Guest chapter 11 . 12/20/2021
Who wants the nasty residue of a horcrux on their kitchen table? They'd have to go through Voldy to get to the snake? Kinda a chicken and the egg situation...he wouldn't need the horcrux if he hadn't already been...gone through. Outstanding story, very much an enjoyable read. Thanks
FFFudgeUp chapter 20 . 12/2/2021
great story! I love how Harry turns the bad situation that happened with the ministry into a way to defeat Voldemort. thanks for sharing
5,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »