Reviews for Rhapsody in Oil
Jay chapter 16 . 9/18
This would have been perfect if we hadn't been warned that outsiders get what they want, have it taken away, and then die. Yeah, I know their death won't come being the main players & all. Still, this was well written & I'm glad they talked beforehand.
Jay chapter 14 . 9/12
I've actually been wondering if more people in the painting are from the real world. Maybe after such a long time they forget their memories if they haven't been killed off. Also curious if Gino will come back with the group. He kinda grows on you.
Jay chapter 13 . 9/11
Tony's involved with a vampire & can't even recognize one? Nice, simple chapter. I really liked it.
Jay chapter 12 . 9/11
I loved the ending. Truth be told, I loved the whole chapter.
Jay chapter 11 . 9/10
You seriously dragged this out between 2 chapters? That's evil. Glad I'm reading this once it's all put together. This was a good chapter. You have mentioned the swing several times, I'm just waiting for you to put that into play. Also kinda hoping Willow stumbles upon their fun room at some point.
Jay chapter 10 . 9/10
I was actually expecting Buffy to take the damage. Hope there is a little more backstory to Tony or his girl in the next couple chapters.
Jay chapter 9 . 9/10
This just keeps getting better. I like how you've been slowly developing this story. Nice work!
Jay chapter 8 . 9/10
Seriously?! "You don't touch art, Buffy!" to "ooh, pretty..." Well, there goes the happy little fantasy life they have been living.
Jay chapter 7 . 9/10
You're such a tease. Also, I meant to point out in the last chapter, when she was thinking about Tony's neck, you said, "she needed to about it" but you're missing some words to make it flow better. Great chapter.
Jay chapter 6 . 9/10
Go, Anya! I was expecting her to stake Tony. The party was a great touch & I'm hoping they end up using some of the gifts.
Jay chapter 5 . 9/9
Kinda hoping they end up in the other bedroom tonight. ;) Glad we may be finally getting to who the intended owner of the painting is hoping the Slayer will handle.
Jay chapter 4 . 9/9
The second bedroom was a fun touch!
Jay chapter 3 . 9/9
Another good chapter. The only suggestion I have is to add in some kind of marker when you're switching between the painting realm & reality. It was a little confusing that Spike was walking to the car & then Willow was being called.
Ptsd from Willow's spell kick in when he commented on their engagement? Haha. Nice chapter!
Jay chapter 1 . 9/8
This was a well written first chapter. I enjoy stories where she gets to experience Spike in a different era.