Reviews for Rhapsody in Oil
DidiSummers chapter 43 . 7/31/2013
Hi!
I just found your story, and I love it! Such a great idea you had, and I love the way you portray them...it was such a long story but totally worthy to be read...

see ya! :D
Lyzzybelle chapter 37 . 5/20/2013
"I realize you're not Meryl Streep," Anya continued. "But couldn't you have at least pulled off Heather Locklear?" Nice...
Lyzzybelle chapter 26 . 5/19/2013
"So basically, being on the roster would mean having all the sex I want, and then taking their money." I just love Anya's practicality. She would think that getting paid for orgasms was a bonus. lol
Shadowhawke chapter 43 . 5/27/2012
Really, really loved this story. Gino was an absolutely amazing OC, and Buffy and Spike's characters were portrayed wonderfully. I also loved each of the Scoobies' different dreams and how they played out - Anya's one was hilarious. Thanks for such an amazing read.
Gail chapter 42 . 5/15/2012
I know this was written ages ago, but i must say its amazing and the quality of the writing for this great plot is excellent :)
MargaritaS chapter 43 . 4/17/2012
very well written, i enjoyed reading it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 43 . 1/23/2012
nice
Green Tea fan chapter 43 . 9/24/2009
Such a great story. Loved it from beginning to end. I loved how you kept them in character. Great job!
scarredvines chapter 43 . 7/25/2009
Oh. Wow. That was perfectly, incredibly amazing. I laughed, I cried, I fangirled. I loved the time setting-which is one of my favorite decades. I loved the storyline, and how complicated and intricate it was. I love your writing style, and this story was perfect to a t. There isn't a thing about it I would change.

I was so worried there at the end...I seriously had thought that something bad had happened to Spike. Which would SO not have been cool. Cause...Cause that would kind of suck.

So yeah. Loved it. And I can't wait to read more of your works.

-Silver
Spikes KittyKat chapter 43 . 4/8/2009
This story was great! You had me going from chapter to chapter just dying to see what would happen next. It was original and fun to read. Thanks so much for sharing this with us. Keep up with good work!
Doni chapter 43 . 3/31/2009
Great story! Touching and very well written.
murderscene chapter 43 . 9/25/2008
that was definately one of the best stories ive read so far on fanfiction!

i spend all day a total ammount of 12 hours reading the thing start to finish and i am going to read more of your other works because your writing style is amazing!
Lilly Emerald chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Its so hard to choose between your fics which are my favourite!
guitarbabe2005 chapter 43 . 7/1/2008
aw thants beautiful pet good job
KittyVamp208 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008