Reviews for Embers
DannyPhantom619 chapter 31 . 4/12
So we have psycho Anali/Grima here...she's going to get her ass kicked. Like how she finds humans amusing, I find arrogant beings getting taken down a peg by someone they find inferior amusing.

Anyways love the story and the Royal Family. Hope we get to see Morgan sometime in the future and some sibling bonding with Lucina.

~Anali X Chrom!
Dareth chapter 31 . 10/13/2017
Well, that's excellent news. Aside from some questions and a few mistakes here and there(ruins-runes), I quite enjoyed this story.
Dareth chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
I'm pretty sure Robin started with the basic knowledge of both magic and swordsmanship, and simply refined it during the the course of the story...I assume you made it so that Chrom had an excuse to teach the Avatar swordsmanship and grow closer together?
Natzo chapter 40 . 9/9/2017
My condolences on your father. I hope things work out for you.
Alucard45 chapter 40 . 8/17/2017
Damn realy sorry to hear about your father (Mythos best wishes to you and your familie). To more positive things, realy glad that my second favorite fe Story Continues. I just reread it yesterday on Archive, will you only post the new reworked chapters there since it only goes to chapter 30?
Fregler chapter 40 . 8/17/2017
Take all the time you need and know that when it comes out, I will read it without fail.
Arson Lupine chapter 39 . 5/6/2017
Don't let it end like this... Come back to us and finish what you started. Please, I beg of you.
hernobleness chapter 21 . 4/25/2017
I had NO idea that Tharja and Zhu Li shared a voice actress holy mother of god! I just IMDB'd it and had to stop myself from screaming. Strangely both "I have a thing for my superior" characters
lethalty60 chapter 11 . 2/14/2017
I think this is a weird question, but I'm asking anyway. When you wrote that the one Emmeryn wanted to marry died in front of her, you mean to tell us, in your story, that she's a les?
lethalty60 chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
It's actually a known trivial that Lissa tripped over the Avatar while on their way to a nearby town.
lethalty60 chapter 3 . 2/13/2017
It's all right about the forgetting Kellam. Everyone misses him, and not in a sadness kind of way.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
re-reading this hope for more love this story
Sora22302 chapter 14 . 1/18/2017
So I'm really obsessed with your story and I'll admit that I came to continue reading it here because I was hoping get there were more chapters than what's on AO3. XD I look forward to the rest of the story.
Skyra chapter 38 . 10/4/2016
Lucina is NOT going to react well when she finds out that Robin is Grima ...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2016