Reviews for A New Order
DovazhuI chapter 161 . 7/5
Damn, that sucks about your ear. I'm glad you're writing another story, I'm always glad to read what you have. Keep up the great work!
D-Koy24 chapter 4 . 6/30
Still never said her name
D-Koy24 chapter 2 . 6/30
Soo there were no skeleton or draugar archers to loot?She could have 'borrowed' it's weapon. Or picked up a sword! *sigh* Serana's right she is a weakling.
DovazhuI chapter 160 . 6/22
I don't know if you read reviews still, but after reading your note I want you to know that it gets better with time. If you've heard that before it's because it's true. But I really am glad you are getting better. Please, please take your time, and if it gets bad talking to a therapist or anyone, really, can help. I'm really happy writing is fun for you and I look forward to more of your story. Keep up the great work!
DovazhuI chapter 159 . 6/19
I just killed Ornstein and Smough in DS 1 - fucking tough fight, a lot harder than almost anything in 3. This story is still going well, keep up the great work!
DovazhuI chapter 158 . 6/15
Holy hell. This is something I didn't see coming at all. I can't wait to see how this impacts everything. Despite its length this story is still going incredibly strong. Keep up the great work!
DovazhuI chapter 156 . 6/2
So the Khajiit's living again. This is a huge step in the story. The ending draws ever closer. Keep up the great work!
keller.blair1 chapter 155 . 5/25
Nice to see this story is still going strong 155 chapters a truly splendid achievement
Aye chapter 154 . 5/17
You are a hero. Especially for keeping posted. Thank you. You don't even understand.
DovazhuI chapter 154 . 5/17
I can almost see the final conclusion to this story. Just a little further to go. It's amazing as usual. Keep up the great work!
Your writing is better than ever. I'm still so glad you're posting again and I hope you're doing better. Keepnup the great work!
Akshka chapter 151 . 4/4
Still good writing. as always.
DovazhuI chapter 151 . 4/4
I am so happy to see you writing again. Whatever makes you feel better you should do, and I hope you manage to get into a good place soon. We're all here for you. As always, keep up the amazing work!
Raven chapter 150 . 2/26
Hey miss, great story and I'm sorry bout what ever happened to you. Hope you feel better soon.
WanderingSoul chapter 1 . 1/17
You have a fairly nice writing style, well done

That being said i feel like ff should have seperate tags for khajit and argonian dov, i personally get put off when the dov isnt mer or man and dont read very far in.

As said though, good style, im sure it an excellent story for people who like khajit