Reviews for A New Order
Halloween Spirit chapter 2 . 8/27
I have to say this fraidy cat kind of character is an interesting change from the normal brave adventurous type in most Skyrim stories. Not a bad story so far will give my final thoughts if can finish this one. other than that this pretty good.
DovazhuI chapter 161 . 7/5
Damn, that sucks about your ear. I'm glad you're writing another story, I'm always glad to read what you have. Keep up the great work!
Oblivious ninja IJ chapter 4 . 6/30
Still never said her name
Oblivious ninja IJ chapter 2 . 6/30
Soo there were no skeleton or draugar archers to loot?She could have 'borrowed' it's weapon. Or picked up a sword! *sigh* Serana's right she is a weakling.
DovazhuI chapter 160 . 6/22
I don't know if you read reviews still, but after reading your note I want you to know that it gets better with time. If you've heard that before it's because it's true. But I really am glad you are getting better. Please, please take your time, and if it gets bad talking to a therapist or anyone, really, can help. I'm really happy writing is fun for you and I look forward to more of your story. Keep up the great work!
DovazhuI chapter 159 . 6/19
I just killed Ornstein and Smough in DS 1 - fucking tough fight, a lot harder than almost anything in 3. This story is still going well, keep up the great work!
DovazhuI chapter 158 . 6/15
Holy hell. This is something I didn't see coming at all. I can't wait to see how this impacts everything. Despite its length this story is still going incredibly strong. Keep up the great work!
DovazhuI chapter 156 . 6/2
So the Khajiit's living again. This is a huge step in the story. The ending draws ever closer. Keep up the great work!
keller.blair1 chapter 155 . 5/25
Nice to see this story is still going strong 155 chapters a truly splendid achievement
Aye chapter 154 . 5/17
You are a hero. Especially for keeping posted. Thank you. You don't even understand.
DovazhuI chapter 154 . 5/17
I can almost see the final conclusion to this story. Just a little further to go. It's amazing as usual. Keep up the great work!
Your writing is better than ever. I'm still so glad you're posting again and I hope you're doing better. Keepnup the great work!
Akshka chapter 151 . 4/4
Still good writing. as always.
DovazhuI chapter 151 . 4/4
I am so happy to see you writing again. Whatever makes you feel better you should do, and I hope you manage to get into a good place soon. We're all here for you. As always, keep up the amazing work!
Raven chapter 150 . 2/26
Hey miss, great story and I'm sorry bout what ever happened to you. Hope you feel better soon.