Reviews for Babies Are A Good Thing
waddiwasiwitch chapter 36 . 7/21/2010
Oh wow. This story really really hurt but the journey was worth it and made all the more sweeter because of the pain and the angst. I was beside myself reading this fic between wanting to hug them sometimes or hit them other times. Gorgeous bit of writing. I loved it from start to finish. I can't wait to read Out of the Mouths of Babes now!
Sparrowling chapter 36 . 4/8/2008
love it well done
darklover chapter 36 . 4/4/2008
This was a really well written story. You did an excellent job. I even felt sorry for Faith dying. I mean I don't really hate her but the scene got to me. Anyway, Spike and Buffy sure went thru a lot of trials but I'm glad everything seems to be good for them.
electricgurl chapter 36 . 8/13/2004
Love this story...I am currently reading the 3rd one...slowly...lol..and I can't wait for more...;) keep up the good work...
Alliegirl chapter 13 . 2/23/2004
Okay, I'm a little ticked but I'm gonna keep reading cause you are a good writer and I'm sure it'll work out. Later
Alliegirl chapter 8 . 2/22/2004
Hey, I was bored tonight and decided to get on the net and find some spuffy stuff to read and, after some searching I came across this. I've read like eight chapters so far and I just wanted to stop and tell you how great this is. I LOVE IT! This is an amazing fic. I can't believe I never noticed it before. It makes me want to cay and, that rarely happens. Anyway I'm gonna get back to reading. Later
P.S You rock
Burnz chapter 36 . 8/10/2003
Good story. I thought the Dawn turn was interesting. Well worth the read.
Caitee Marsters chapter 36 . 5/19/2003
AW! OMJ THAT IS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO AWESOME AND CUTE AND CUTE AND AWESOME AND AW (see above) I LOVE IT SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!allright, now I have to go read the next one...! yayness!
Caitee Marsters chapter 5 . 5/15/2003
OMJ NOW IM CRYING! FROM BEFORE WHEN SPIKE SAW BUFFY HOLD THE BABY I WAS SO SERIOUSLY CRYING...NOW IM MAD AT BUFFY, CUZ SHES A STUPID WHORE ALL WITH ANGEL LAST EPISODE AND GR ARGHH SHES STUPID. sorry.
Caitee Marsters chapter 4 . 5/15/2003
OMJ! YOU ROCK! I'M ALL LIKE, AW RIGHT NOW...(mostly because my dad is watching Pearl Harbor at the moment and I can hear the sappy music, and it's making me all gushy) BUT AW! I love it! No more talking, I have to keep reading!
scrubb1966 chapter 32 . 4/21/2003
was reading this on sinister attraction site chp. 30-32 or on that site 11 is missing .. i'm glad that i was able to find this and fill in the missing portion. took me about a week of ignoring my family to get both baby did a bad thing and babies are a good thing read. i've really enjoyed the journey. and yes it was a journey. thank you for the experience. thank you for having and sharing a very interesting imagination.
Bear chapter 36 . 3/19/2003
Wow, all got a bit hairy there, didn't it? Hooray for the happy ending! I REALLY like the way you handle the issues of children and insecurity. Happy endings are good, but more convincing if you believe that they could happen in the real world! Very muchReally looking forward to the next thrilling instalment.

As I believe I have mentioned before, Damn, girl, you're good!

x

Bear
RogueAngel chapter 36 . 3/12/2003
Hey, I got a thank you! But honestly, you deserve the thanks. Words can't fully say how much I love reading your work. You've made me laugh, cry, ponder, say "arrgghh!" in frustration, and sigh with happiness. Thank You for these beautiful stories. Though it was sad to see this one end, I look forward to reading more of your work.
Odita chapter 36 . 3/11/2003
What a beautiful ending! WOW! What a journey! I'm really glad you'll write a next part. I can't wait to read it!

Best regards,

Odi
Rain Dancer2 chapter 36 . 3/11/2003
I love happy endings,I look forward to reading your next story.