Reviews for Downton Radio
Peetlepee chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
I'm curious, did you bake all these cakes?
chelsietothenorthern chapter 5 . 5/6/2016
Oh, I just found this Masterpiece and I just love it! This is absolutely fabulous, you are brilliant! I can't stop reading:)! Thank you thank you thank you!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
I loved, loved, loved your story. Chelsie and great music - a perfect mix. Thank you for your great writing and song choices. First class!
ChelsieSouloftheAbbey chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
I cannot get over this fic - I just devoured it! Thank you so much for your magic, kouw! xx
ChelsieSouloftheAbbey chapter 12 . 5/30/2015
This is one of my favorite fanfic chapters EVER! I loved the toasts, the music, all of it!
ChelsieSouloftheAbbey chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
#nom #chelsieforever
This story is So. Much. Fun.
I love that they're mad and passionate and friendly and fun. This is awesome.
ChelsieSouloftheAbbey chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
Just getting caught up here...don't mind me...love it with the music, of course. Splendid story!
ozzlover chapter 14 . 5/28/2015
Gaaaawd! Perfect! Loved this story!
ozzlover chapter 8 . 5/28/2015
Wooooooooooohoooo!
ozzlover chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
You killed me soooo good! Stevie Nicks... Midsommer murders... Chelsie doing it all the time...oh yeah!
ozzlover chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
Brilliant!
ozzlover chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Yaaaaas! Omg!yeeeaaah!
ozzlover chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
This story is soooo good! And the songs...damn! You nailed my preferences soooo9oo damn good!
ladyjane77 chapter 14 . 5/7/2015
So, I have been reading a ton of Chelsie fanfics as of late to satisfy my guilty pleasure of having them together, no matter the time or place. I have to say, your fiftieth is superb. I disliked the idea of reading these characters in a time and place other than Downton, and most like that that I've read have reinforced that. However, this was an excellent take on their love story. You modernized it perfectly and brought the other characters along to the present in completely understandable and accurate tones. And above all that, you have managed to distill the essence of our favorite lovers. I truly enjoyed this piece, and I encourage you to continue writing with such detail and care. THANK YOU!
deathbyfaneurysm chapter 14 . 4/4/2015
Beautiful ending to a beautiful fic! Although I must say nothing could of made me leave that concert, nothing.