Reviews for Then Loch Ness Came In And Ate Nick
MagicalTurtle811 chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
Wow, go Wu! I loved that last section where we see things from his POV, it totally fits in with his character and is really entertaining. Good work!
MagicalTurtle811 chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
Interesting take on how the Naruto and Grimm worlds merge together. Looking forward to reading more
dojomojo chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
This is probably the only sasunaru I will ever read. Hope it's worth it
Guest chapter 20 . 2/19/2015
Love it
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 20 . 1/31/2015
wow AWESOME FIC:-) EXCELLENY X-OVER SPN/GRIMM/NARUTO jajaja wow really amazing congrats good work! maybe an sequel! but centric-GrimmNick 3:-) ok add my fav 3:-)
The Sin of Justice chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
First off, this part is about the last two Naruto chapters. Man, the views on them are divided as hell, but personally I liked it, predictable or not. A few things were odd (like some pairings and Sakura and Sasuke's child's name), but they didn't bother me much. And I'm pretty sure they'll explain at least the NaruHina pairing (which honestly isn't that vague, well, at least to me anyway), and hopefully SasuSaku since that needs some explanation (Sasuke did say at one time that he wanted to rebuild his clan, so for all we know it might have been a one night stand to do so, and he might be going around doing the same thing; that's just a guess though). Also, on Boruto (or Bolt; his name/design or whatever has something to do with Minato and Negi apparently) and Sarada (or Salada/Salad; which might be a homage to DBZ since it's known for using odd names, especially veggies), people pair them up due to Sarada watching him and showing some interest in Boruto, with her even saying they're alike in that their fathers aren't around much (Naruto's excusable, though; the guy's just too busy, but he surely tries; I don't know about Sasuke). Also, their pairing sounds like BurritoSalad, so that's another thing. That's what I think, anyway. There's also a miniseries coming soon that takes place after chapter 700, so some answers might be answered there (BTW, I heard that it isn't being written by Kishi).

Another thing about the final pairings; let's face it, not everyone was going to be happy, even if no pairings were decided (personally, I was happy, since I support NaruHina). And I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard something about Shonen Jump not allowing same sex main pairings, but that might just be some lame attempt at reasoning why NaruSasu (or SasuNaru, depending on your preference, as the first one is the dominant [or seme] one in the relationship, apparently [the other being the uke, but you might know this stuff]) didn't happen. Also, if it had ended with Naruto and Sasuke dying, then the world would be fucked; Naruto wouldn't get to be Hokage, he would never complete his and Jiraiya's dream of true peace, and the world would be over (unless Kakashi and Sakura did an Adam and Eve thing...no thank you). That wouldn't be a good ending in my eyes (those into downer endings might love it, though).

Also, did you notice that the last page was just like the first page of the manga? That's awesomeness right there. Oh, and the One Piece tribute, too (and Oda's tribute to Naruto ending in One Piece was great as well). Plus, the huge improvement of technology was shocking to me. They've got modern buildings and laptops now!

One last thing on Naruto. It might be possible that Naruto is bisexual (why does no one ever suggest this?). He did say he practiced that Reverse Harem jutsu in secret the most out of any other technique, and he clearly likes women... But then Naruto might've decided that he loves Hinata more in that romantic way. Who knows.

On the chapter itself, I liked it. Not too much to comment on. I just hope we'll learn why Naruto and Sasuke are so nerfed soon. It's mostly curiosity. Oh, and a question; I forgot, but that bullet was aimed at Naruto, and that bullet is supposed to stop demons from moving, right (BTW, if they weren't weakened, bullets wouldn't really have any effect on Naruto and Sasuke, in case you didn't know)? But bijuu (which Naruto apparently is now) aren't demons... Could that be a mistake on the bad guys'/your part, or are bijuu demons now? Again, you might've said it before, but I forget stuff. Oh, and does Naruto still have those bijuu pieces inside him still? And that Asura power up (he still has it in canon, just not that sun seal thing)?

The Sin of Justice chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
Another really great chapter! But I could've sworn that my review for this chapter was posted several days ago...
The Sin of Justice chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Awesome chapter! I totally wasn't expecting Sam and Dean getting to that file first. I probably should have, what with their habit of impersonating cops/FBI agents and digoing through files whenever they think a monster is involved. I'm wondering why Dean (as I'm pretty sure Sam doesn't read that stuff, and if it does then it's only rarely because I don't recall him doing so) would leave behind Busta Asian Beauties. I'll know soon enough, so I'll wait. And then Wu witnessed Naruto turning into a nine-tailed fox, and then turn back. I'd be pretty shocked too. BTW, is that last card the main reason why you named the story "The Loch Ness Came In And Ate Nick" (BTW, I don't think "In" and "And" should not be capitalized)? Or is there some other reason? Like, is it symbolic, or a metaphor, or something?

The Sin of Justice chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
This is pretty good so far. I don't even mind the yaoi parts, which says a lot about how good you are. The only issues so far that I can recall are Naruto and Sasuke being nerfed (but you said there's a good reason, and with how well you've written this so far, that's enough for me until you reveal said reason) and this chapter. There just wasn't that much happening. It could be summarized like this: Nick and Hank sneaking in there, trying not to get caught by Wu whilst angsting about what they're doing; getting the information, evidence, and the other stuff they were doing; getting chased by Wu; Wu discovering that they are the thieves, they are working with Sasuke-a suspect and witness to all those crimes-and they are apparently associating with those other people; and then believing that they aren't actually his friends. Of course, there's a lot of detail in this that really makes you picture just what's going on, so that's a plus, and Wu's revelation was pretty good as well.

Can't wait until Friday. Oh, and I can't wait for the Winchesters to finally show up. That's gonna be good.

Mr. W3iRd chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Yep, Sasuke and Naruto are definitely and seriously nerfed. I mean, a bullet hurt Naruto? Really? And the fact they're having trouble with Nick and the other guy, just...*sigh* The story is okay, but you need to work on properly presenting how strong they are. Sure it's fanfiction, but personally I'd like the power levels (for lack of better words) to be shown better. This is kinda like this one fic where Naruto had to resort to using Sage Mode and Rasenshuriken on some level one mook (even part 1 Naruto before his fight with Sasuke at the end can beat him easily), and he somehow survived anyway. That's perhaps even more egregious than him having to use it at all.
The Sin of Justice chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Personally, I find it interesting. I'm not a fan of yaoi, which is what seems to be the main pairing, but if the story is good enough and it's not just about two guys making out and stuff then I'm fine with it. Which, for now, you've successfully done. Let's hope the story stays good enough to read, and it seems that it will.

I'm curious about where this will go, what with Naruto (who's obviously the Royal) being a Ninth King (whatever that is exactly), how he has been acting like a murderous beast, how exactly he and Sasuke got to Portland, and how Supernatural fits in all this, among other things.

I'm also curious about just how far into the Naruto canon you'll be following, and if you changed anything for it to suit Grimm and Supernatural (like Kurama being this "Ninth King" thing, at least I'm pretty sure it's him, but you might just surprise me). Plus, I'm wondering why Naruto would consider Kurama as a father figure, which is one thing that makes me doubt that it's actually Kurama. I mean, was the canon storyline really changed that much? Or is this way after the Fourth Shinobi World War and that's just what their relationship turned into-father and son? Plus, if it's really Kurama, then he couldn't have died of old age, of all things, if at all. So I'm guessing a lot of things changed. But if Kurama isn't the Ninth King, then who? I guess I'm going to have to find this all out with the next chapters, and hopefully I do.

I'd review a bit more about the Grimm side, but I've never even heard of the show until now (it sounds intriguing, though). I had to look up all that German stuff and other things on the Grimm wiki. Although, it sounds good. Also, I think you've got Sasuke's character down alright. I just hope he and Naruto aren't nerfed, because that would totally suck. And I also hope Sasuke simply decided not to brake those handcuffs rather than because he couldn't, since it'd be as easy as ripping wet toilet paper for a guy like him.

Anyway, it's a good read, and I can't wait to read more. Really, the only bad thing is the wait. I wish it was twice a week, but I'll take what I can get. It's your story, after all.