Reviews for Caught Thinking
Baguetteandbooks chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
I loved this story thank you so much.
furyofnature chapter 12 . 12/2/2016
an amazing story buddy. it is a great concept totally loved. its 5:30 in the morning... your stories kept me awake the whole night.
AliceCullen3 chapter 12 . 9/19/2016
LOVE IT!
Myxes chapter 5 . 3/18/2016
You must really like keeping me up, with these cliffhangers i promised myself i would stop half an hour ago, but no...you had to make your story so good, that i don't want to sleep, it's 2:38 in the morning, i have class in 8 hours and i can't stop reading your fanfic, you should be ashamed. Lol on the other hand is very good, and well written, i can't wait to read more, which i might do, even though i should sleep. X3
athena chapter 6 . 8/7/2015
i can feel the awkwardness
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
This is great. Absolutely great. C:
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Oh my gods. This is fucking hilarious. I love it already. C:
xXAnachronIsmEpsIceXx chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
I'm dying. "Shake his hand"? Castiel, I know you're socially clumsy, but shit, even you know that that's not exactly the time for shaking hands. x'D
Firestar97 chapter 12 . 2/25/2015
Aww. This is adorkable. I love how you finished the story. This makes me very happy.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ IN MONTHS AND I LOVE IT MORE THAN I LOVE MYSELF OKAY.
I love it and i love you for this okay? :)
Baby Hedgehog-Cute but DEADLY chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
D'awww. :D
dracarys174 chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
Although I think you spend too much time on Dean’s friends in the last chapter, I like the thought of Dean sharing his emotions, thoughts and secrets with Cas. I'll bet Cas will be excited as hell when Dean's gonna hook him up for their date and maybe you give us some enjoyable moments. ;)
PS: I wish I would get a mixtape from my lover xD
Casismyfavorite chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
Sweet chapter! It's great that Dean felt comfortable with Cas to open up. I like happy Cas at the end :)
Baby Hedgehog-Cute but DEADLY chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
Awwww, Cas. :D
RedSnow4 chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
Oh god. Please update before my life ends.