Reviews for Freefall
OnceUponMyDayDreams chapter 17 . 8/8/2017
Well, I have to say, this is one of the best and most complete stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading. From the soft opening to the thick and crushing middle, to the tear-filled aftermath, and the sweet, beautiful ending. So, so wonderful, like a perfect, perfect roller-coaster of emotions, with every word timed perfectly and every thought written seamlessly, I loved every second of it, for every second was full and charges with everything I'd ever wanted to see in a story.
TheOnlyOtaku chapter 11 . 10/23/2016
I'm so slow sometimes. I just realized about halfway into chapter 12 that Alex kept trying to get away from "Ashely" and was calm in Regina's arms but kept calling for her mother because "Ashely" was not her mom. And I just realized now as I'm writing this that the reason Dr. Whale says Alex is okay because Zelena probably put a spell on her to make her feel sick. *facepalms* _
kurotenshi-08 chapter 17 . 6/19/2016
This was incredible and what the whole Dark Swan arc should have been.
PipexVauseman chapter 17 . 4/20/2016
Omg. That was AMAZING
Crazyglue911 chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
Omg. The feels are so realistic. I'm sooo invested in your stories. Love the character development. They need you in OUAT
Selsi365 chapter 17 . 2/26/2016
Very well constructed story. I loved it.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
I gotta say, I was so glad when you didn't make robin a bad guy, cos I love both sq and oq so much! I've always thought robin was a bit naive to be anything but what he says he is, y'know?. ANYWAY I started reading this story yesterday and I'm totally loving it! It's such an interesting study of Emma! I'm so glad she's getting to react to all the shit that happened in season 3! You're a really, really fantastic writer.
k chapter 17 . 7/9/2015
They need a baby girl
Guest chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
Thanks for this fantastic story.
I very much enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/20/2015
Beautiful story. Dwelling into the depths of these characters' feelings with such amazing insight requires real talent. This is, at last, Human, faillible Emma, not the so called superhero/Savior. I also like how you called Snow on her insufferable optimism and made her more human too. Zelena and Regina's evolving relationship is something I'd like to see next season and if it's half as good as this one, I'll be happy. Oh, and the love story between our main characters? Amazing! Thanks for sharing.
chaahlie chapter 17 . 5/29/2015
Super story. It was wonderful to dig in and explore all the darkness and work through it with all of the characters. Thank you for such an exciting ride. I look forward to more stories from you.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 17 . 3/31/2015
Beautiful wicked awesome fic! I loved every chapter. It's amazing that you were able to show each character evolving from start to finish. Dark Emma was awesome, but your ability to show Regina's struggle in such exquisite detail was particularly remarkable. Zelena is a badass strategist who gets a second chance, and Henry gets to be a hero who saves his mom. Everything about this fic was perfect- the balance of angst, drama, violence, and even good lovin. Thanks for sharing this. It fel light an exploration of all the shades between light and dark, and how our characters emerged from that spectrum.
LilithL2 chapter 17 . 3/16/2015
beautiful story! ;)
i loved how Emma keep falling in a beliable way.. She's too "perfect" or without feelings on the show...
congratulations! I would have loved to see Zelena rehabilitated.
SBNYC09 chapter 17 . 2/14/2015
I absolutely LOVED this story! Everything that you did with these characters was amazing perfect, ESPECIALLY Regina, Emma and Zelena
Kyravalon chapter 6 . 2/6/2015