Reviews for One Of A Million
STARWARZMYLIFE chapter 8 . 4/21/2021
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING! I LOVE JT!
PeonyWheeler3 chapter 1 . 1/9/2021
This is SO GOOD! I was DYING with laughter during the scuffle!
Reader chapter 1 . 8/12/2020
Oh. My. Gosh. That was SO FUNNY! Kixidust?! That was awesome! An adorable nickname for my favorite clone!
Quacked Lurker chapter 7 . 11/17/2018
It's nice to see a cheerful day-in-the-life for Rishi's men - even if it doesn't end well for any of them.

Also - Cutup has a weird sense of humor.

Figures it wouldn't take any of them long to figure out Echo's good at repeating both regulations and exact orders. Kind of dull, but he's young - he'll grow out of it (or learn to curb it in non-vital areas).

Poor Sergeant O'Niner - understanding EXACTLY what the newbies are confused about - and having to talk to yet another group of civilians who don't understand the ace mindset towards pretty pictures.

Nub - non-useful body? - OUCH. Can see why that abbreviation hurts.
On the other hand - CALLIGRAPHY! Oh yeah.
Usernamesarebad chapter 9 . 1/24/2018
These are awesome pieces of work. You guys are truly gifted writers. I love the way you've given the clones personalities, made them seem real. The way you write Aayla and Bly... They're both awesome. Didn't expect I'd find myself considering my outlook of life from reading fanfiction lol.

Please, continue this!
Kidaowre chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
I love your story! Especially the Aayla and Bly bits!
time2read chapter 9 . 4/18/2016
With all the commanders I'm surprised u guys didn't write one on wolffe and his interaction with plo koon. I would really love to see that. You guys already wrote a bit about the way u see him. Super smart and well respected and liked. I still think that beyond his awsome smartness and general awsomeness he does feel both exhaustion and pain at both the war and generally losing his men and of course I'm sure a good dream sequence of losing an eye and having plo be there for him would be interesting especially to see his interaction with plo and how he treats his men. Update soon! Bly and secura were very touching I really dislike the way u made Anakin treat his clones though. Hope to see a wolffe centric piece! Update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/18/2016
With all the commander s I'm surprised u guys didn't write one on wolffe and his interaction with plo koon. I would really love to see that. You guys already wrote a bit about the way u see him. Super smart and well respected and liked. I still think that beyond his awsome smartness and general awsomeness he does feel both exhaustion and pain at both the war and generally losing his men and of course I'm sure a good dream sequence of losing an eye and having plo be there for him would be interesting especially to see his interaction with plo and how he treats his men. Update soon! Bly and secura were very touching I really dislike the way u made Anakin treat his clones though. Hope to see a wolffe centric piece! Update soon!
roadworkahead chapter 9 . 2/27/2016
YAY!
LongLiveTheClones chapter 9 . 2/6/2016
This is so well-written. The imagery is lovely. There is so much descriptive language it is like reading poetry. I will have to go bs k and read it a second time. The description of the colors and sounds of Ryloth was such a pleasure, but also worked very well with the storyline. Just a beautiful piece of writing. Makes me wonder, though, if it will be enough to spare these two from the dark fate awaiting them at O66.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
Ooo, I love it. Excellent charachter development with Boba and the clones. I absolutely adore the way Hondo waltzed on screen... or text... whatever, it was great. Please update and write more. Your stories are completely belivable and I can totally see them playing out as you envisioned. Again, please keep the excellence up!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
Great job! Love this! Amazing work with Secura and Bly again! Excellent flow and structure through the whole thing. I love it.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
AHHHHHHHHH! I'M CRYING! YOU MADE ME CRYYYY! That was... that was... beautiful! I loved it! It was gorgeous! Elegantly written, deep, deep meaning woven in and out of it, this made me smile, cry, and just be happy! Excellent job in creating this masterpiece. I adore this, it is truly spectacular, and I love how you just wrote to life Secura and Bly. You are a fantastic author who knows the way to a reader's heart. ""I - I think I love you."" That made my day.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
Aww, love it. You really set their friendship up. It's truly amazing how you weave these two together so that in the future we can better understand why they're friends. Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
And the two cadets grow into brothers that would die for one another... *sniff* great job with this. I can imagine this happening so much it hurts. Great job with the emotion and catching the way Rex changes over time. Love it.