Reviews for The Biggest Toad in the Puddle
celestialfox1 chapter 5 . 3/20
please update i would love to read more
Haha, I see the only reason this fic is actually popular is because all Harry Potter retards likes Harry stomping Naruto characters but in which actually, in reality, even Genins from Naruto will have a better chance against Voldemort than the entirety of Hogwarts lol. Grew bored after 2 chapters seeing how mary sue Harry was. Definitely ur weakest writing.
AlfiaIzza chapter 5 . 3/16
can you continuing this please?
JDS62 chapter 5 . 3/14
Really Luv you need to update this, it has a readership that most of us can only dream of.
If you can't think of a way to continue on the current thread then rewrite and find a work around but don't let this interesting idea die.
Magic Night Star Mage chapter 5 . 3/11
I know it has been two and a half years since you updated this, but i do hope you come back to it! I love this story and I really want to see Tazuna's reaction to Harry! In the meantime I will be rereading your harry potter and twilight fanfics! Good Luck with your current stories!
Maester Ta chapter 5 . 2/20
This is so good! I hope this is not abandoned though. Please update it. I can't wait to read the next one.
mishap chapter 5 . 2/10
This is a very enjoyable fic to read and I hope you find some time and inspiration in the near future to continue it.
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 5 . 2/3
Please continue! The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
rachnis chapter 5 . 2/3
Perfect so far! I like that Harry is not going to be in a romantic relationship in this story. It sounded like he already lived a fulfilled life. This along with his advanced maturity and heterosexual tendencies in his past life makes most romances unlikely.
Euryphae chapter 5 . 2/1
I like this series! Hope you'll update again! :)
invisiblewalker chapter 5 . 1/17
Waiting for more. The story is well written, despite being somewhat simplistic in it's approach, the plot more than makes up for it. I enjoy Harry as the fixer-upperer, do continue. I look forward to more.
Sylvia chapter 5 . 1/9
I've been waiting for an update for so long now, I won't mind waiting for a bit more... Hopefully if this discontinued, someone will adopt it and complete it.
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 1/8
SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG I just freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Poor Naruto soo needed a big brother and Sasuke needed someone who could ground him. Kakashi just needs a swift kick in the pants. XD LOL Can't wait to see more.
When's Part 2 going to start? I want to hear about Jiraiya's expression when Harry gets a snake summons!
Doesn't this make Jiraiya seem like a horrible person for taking care of Harry and not even telling him (Harry) that Naruto is Jiraiyas godson. And won't Harry eventually found out and be angry at Jiraiya for not taking care of Naruto.