Reviews for The Biggest Toad in the Puddle
Cyber-Kanochi chapter 1 . 2/19
Please update again soon
I really love this story
Moon Whistler chapter 5 . 2/19
Great chapters! A fantastic read, but then... nothing...no more chapters. Troublesome.
Jiraiya overestimated his pull-out game.
Mirai HitsugayaKurosaki chapter 5 . 2/8
Lol! Awsome Can't wait 2 read more!
Necromancer72 chapter 5 . 2/5
I love it, please continue this story.
ShaylaDonagoro chapter 5 . 1/25
I find this fic absolutely amazing. I have heard that many authors get upset about readers saying this but, when will you update? Because this fantastic fic should have a update- a complete story, and the last time you updated this was in 2014. Please do not ignore this fic. Every author has an obligation to a story they write, and if you are not planning to update this anymore, it would be nice if you at least put it on hold.
I do not mean to offend, but please do take action, one way or another.
LordOfTheWind chapter 5 . 1/22
*weeps in sadness because this will never finish*
harrietpotter123 chapter 5 . 1/22
I really liked your story 3
I'm quite curious about which problem will appear, but I'll guess it's their first C-rank mission because of Tazuna. I hope Sakura's better by then...
Looking forward to the next chapter~
Siita chapter 5 . 1/19
I love it, maybe this will be your next update?
917brat chapter 3 . 1/18
this is a wonderful story and I would love to read more of this so I hope that you keep this up and update it again soon.
Kyuubi-dono chapter 5 . 1/15
This was really good. I hope you find some more inspiration for it eventually. Harry is great, and his mother is ridiculously unoriginal. Update when yo can.
SpencerDorman chapter 3 . 1/12
Oh, it’d certainly be interesting to see Harry and Orochimaru come to blows, and then for the snake-summoner to try (keyword: try) to use his snakes against the parselmouth.
Keen Reader chapter 5 . 1/2
Yellow. So it's been a few years... but I do hope you might continue. I would love to see where this story could lead to.
Lady FoxFire chapter 5 . 12/30/2017
It's been over 4 years since you lasted update this fic. Is it dead or has RL interfered?
Dhea30 chapter 5 . 12/21/2017
I truly hopes this to be continued... O.O
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »