Reviews for Child Of Chaos Revised
ArashiNokitsune chapter 9 . 10/29/2020
Some one revive this story plz
Ugly Braixen chapter 9 . 8/21/2019
Meeeeow (abandoned
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 8/24/2017
Wonderful story but such a slow burn.
OmarG098 chapter 9 . 8/5/2017
Really nice story hope you update soon.
Azaria Nighthawk chapter 9 . 7/29/2017
I will pray to the Goddess Eris that you will update sometime this year... FYI I am dating her daughter... or was that a dream?
Seth chapter 9 . 7/13/2017
I pray for a newhile chapter
Seth chapter 9 . 5/8/2017
Hope the story continues
Vangran chapter 9 . 9/9/2016
A great story, I hope you continue it.
pallendin pie chapter 9 . 6/12/2016
this is good keep it up.
Inu-pan chapter 9 . 4/17/2016
Oh I hope this fic continues, I love kasumi in it, and the sinbad Eris is a great idea
Guest chapter 9 . 4/12/2016
I'm really enjoying this story. Though there's a pretty strong argument that no one has used yet. Ranma is not Ranma. The real Ranma is dead, and the current Ranma is a stolen replacement. I mean, it's obvious where the story is going, and what choice Ranma is going to make... (otherwise I wouldn't be reading this story) but still, it could be a real influencing factor when brought up. I'm just surprised it hasn't been used to help ranma make an informed decision yet.
Besides that inconsequential thought, I really look forward to seeing everyone get to the school. It looks like you're setting up kasumi to be a succubus, not sure on Ukyou... and Ranma is a half goddess. I'm glad Ukyou is being included. I've always liked her. Hope to see more of this soon, thanks for writing!
Siatru chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
I think you're making this a tad bit too drawn out. I wanna see what happens at the promised day already... Or when she finally goes to Youkai academy.
LightnigJack chapter 9 . 2/7/2016
MOAH!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 1/29/2016
Impressive power indeed
iceland chapter 9 . 1/29/2016
good story to read and it would be good for ranma to choose to be a girl to get away from genma's problem to be with his mom. it would be nice for kasumi to be with her too. wonder what the panda will do when all the people come after him instead.