Reviews for Artifice
Muchas chapter 1 . 5/2
So.. Malia and Stiles huh? Is Charlie gonna make a cameo? THINK OF THE ANGST MAN THAT WOULD BE SO GREAT. I love your fics and i really hope you continue them they're great ! i look forward to reading more of your work
Fahdza chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
I'm re-rearing this for the third time...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
A one day brake? My God! YOUR SO GENEROUS *note the sarcasm
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
By far one of the best Teen Wolf fanfictions I have read for a yonks. Keep up with the great work! :)
xLunaxNightingalexDuskx chapter 7 . 4/15/2016
plz plz continue!

~xLunaxNightingalexDuskx
nerdygirly811 chapter 7 . 3/13/2016
Love this! Please continue. I'd hate to see such a good story go unfinished. :)
SecretKeeper33 chapter 7 . 2/26/2016
I really love this story! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Havane 31 chapter 7 . 1/2/2016
Hey !
So, I read black water, blood in the water and artifice and I am in love with your characters.
Seriously.
So I hope you'll update soon but even if you don't, I don't care. Because I know you'll come with something great :3
Good luck ! :D
TheCatalystx chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
This was just LOVELY *I typed that with Effie's voice in my head*

Um... I guess my only REAL critique-I'm gonna be honest here, and it's gonna be brutal. This is my knit-picking side coming out, and it is UGLY.

So, I believe that giving Gwen some history with Liam is good, and it's interesting and makes everything a lot more fun to write, and obviously more fun to read! But... the Batman watch. For some reason that really bothered me XD I mean... just.. The scene you painted for us, where these high school kids are being super rude and immature and just huge bullies who set out to vandalize this poor girl's house and spray paint "Psycho Bitch" across the front of her house... Like that's totally interesting and understandable and believable and just a really good dimension to the story. But then? Supposedly, in the process of this vandalism, somehow Liam's childhood watch comes off? A watch he supposedly still wears? If he doesn't wear it every day, which I'm sure is the impression I GOT from this, then he wore it SPECIALLY to go vandalize her house? And either way it just COMES OFF? and she FINDS it? in the BUSHES? Like... This isn't an earring, it's a watch, and it probably didn't come off too easily. Unless you had mentioned that it was frayed from age and it fell off all the damn time anyways. Idk it just seems out of place in your level of writing. Like everything else sounds like you literally tore pages straight from Jim Davis's notebook, and then we get to this batman watch that she found lying outside her house, and XD Hahahah, like, wait, what?

Okay, so that's my only knit-pick. I'll probably never ever bring anything like that up ever again. I give myself one knit-pick pass per story I review, and I guess this is me cashing it in. I hope you know that this is in no way me trying to downgrade or make you feel bad about what you've written, because it's still fabulously fantastic and I still give it a 10/10... I'm just trying to think like, what else could possibly have happened for her to have caught onto the fact that Liam was somehow involved with vandalizing her house? Well, for one, she could've seen some spray paint residue on his finger... perhaps he could have gone to say how bad he felt about everything that's been going on and just generally check in on her after that whole episode at the pep rally (it doesn't seem out of character for Liam to do such a thing, especially given the circumstances and the fact that they were supposedly friends and he would've felt guilty for participating in such a juvenile, vile act) and then she looked at his hand/finger and saw some paint there. or maybe some of it had even gotten on his watch and she went to comment on the fact that he still wore it and noticed some red paint sprayed across it. Something like that, I'm just spitballing xD

So anyways, that's the only thing I have ever seen that's bothered me in this story, and honestly it's pretty cute too because-a batman watch? She bought him a BATMAN watch for his birthday when they were still babies? WHAT! they're obviously in love.
TheCatalystx chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
Yeah, this was a little fillery but I enjoyed it! Fillery is good because it sets a nice baseline for the story, so when things get good and they're shaken up, there's more of an obvious difference between "Standard Gwen Life" and "Dramatic Gwen Life"... "Standard Gwen Behavior" and "Dramatic Gwen Behavior"... See where I'm going with that? So filler chapters are welcomed! It's all about that character development.
TheCatalystx chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
I'll also take the chance to comment on how like CREEPY well you've nailed Lydia's character. I mean, WOW. Even the way you have Stiles commenting on the "Martin-family-traits" or whatever... it's perfect! IT'S ALL PERFECT *sob*
TheCatalystx chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Gwendolyn Gilroy is such a delightfully obnoxious name. But it's entirely believable that her parents-as rich and snobby as you make them out to be-would have named their child something like that.

I hope you make a point to reference the library wing that's under construction in the show. I hope that's Gwen's parents forking over some cash to the school like she alluded to in the beginning.

Also, looking forward to more interactions between Gwen and Ms. Morell!
TheCatalystx chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Had a shudder-inducing thought. Charlie isn't going to make a cameo in this fic, right? Because you've mentioned in either this chapter or a later chapter that Stiles is with Malia and if Charlie and Stiles don't stay together I WILL DIE

so, Charlie is perfect and all, but like... she can't exist in this realm *waves hands broadly* she cannot exist

On a side note, I'm going to review all seven chapters to boost your reviews because you deserve it
TheCatalystx chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I love it. I love it. I love YOU. Thank you for blessing us with more of your beautiful writing *Ugly crying*

Seriously.

Love.

It.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2015
In that moment in the bathroom when Liam's making his great escape, did Gwen kinda act like an anchor of sorts? I mean even if he ran off into a rage, it still kinda seemed like seeing her, something in him shifted for a moment