Reviews for Prince of Death
James Birdsong chapter 26 . 1/30
Good chapters
ImaginativeFury chapter 17 . 1/31
You kept mixing Tantalus and Thanatos in some areas, might want to redo the chapter.
ImaginativeFury chapter 14 . 1/31
interesting story but absolutely not liking the ridiculous way you dealt with the timeline.

Would have been more fun to read even a bunch of original characters and Sirius in the seventies and leaving the original main cast for when you reached that time.
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 25 . 7/9/2016
Holy shit, this is GREAT. You really didn't mess with canon too much, which I'm sure a lot of people are thankful for!
And yes, Nico moving in with James and Sirius would be delightful!
Lord of the UnDead chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
Umm okay those characters shouldn't even be thought of let alone born yet your decades early with them what's with that?
Amelia Claw chapter 25 . 6/20/2016
Why do you put these cliffhangers...
Otherwise, it's good! I hope to see more soon!
zainy.abdi chapter 25 . 6/20/2016
Why do you put these cliffhangers...
ugggghjhhhhh
DemigodGirl517 chapter 24 . 4/17/2016
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE! Update!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/27/2016
I can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work!
Matt chapter 24 . 2/20/2016
it was Minos who led and lied to Nick dummy.
shadowblackmane chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Fabulous story, I hope you get the next chapter up in a few weeks, it's one of the best Harry Potter / Percy Jackson crossovers I've read so far.
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Wow awesome start and twist
JelloGirl323 chapter 24 . 2/20/2016
Aww now my two death-babies have met! . Yay, now they can rule the world with flowers and snakes. I'm so proud. *sniff*
Haha. Great chapter. I look forward to another update.
JG
JelloGirl323 chapter 23 . 1/27/2016
Wow. I really like this story. It's freaking awesome. Like no joke. You should update it. Preferably soon. I wanna see Percy's reaction to finding out that Siri got hurt. And yeah.
JG
ghostmistwho chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
CUTENESS OVERLOAD! That chapter! LOVED IT!