Reviews for Harriet Potter Meets the Avengers
Moon chapter 1 . 2/9
Please update
Dusk the Cybertronian Fox chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Huh. Interesting. Please update soon.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Stopping at this point and not updating this is kind of cruel I however do understand that real life happens as does the muse stop talking to someone. I look forward to more of this.
Shimmer712 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Does it have to be Harriet's father who rejects the contract? If Tony turns out to be an uncle or something, he has a blood connection enabling to take the role. Add in the people he has willing to back him up (including a god) then if he wants to take charge regarding Harriet and the unwanted marriage contract, who can stop him?
Morbious20 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Interesting .
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Heh, I see where this is going. I hope Tony totally shuts them down (and perhaps makes headway in dragging them to the 21st century)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
can you please update this is a very good story
Extended Experience chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Wow, love it! Update soon! :)
Pumpkinpie473 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I can't wait to see where this goes! _ Please update really really soon! Have a great day!
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Love it :D sounds awesome
wixley-kryptonese chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Continue continue continue!
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
More please! XD
Fire Dolphin chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
interesting... i can't wait to find out how harry is related to tony. update soon
Sadie chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I Love it! Hope to see another chapter soon!
candinaru25 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
i love this. though i hate that the ministry thinks that they can just go ahead and take what has no right to them. really, are they that stupid where they can go ahead and take money from a powerful families just like that. it is insulting and ridiculous.