Reviews for Learning to be Lovers
StarmoraForever chapter 10 . 9/11
Awesome! Do write more and more Starmora fics!
StarmoraForever chapter 2 . 9/10
Amazing!
Blackwolflegacy chapter 10 . 8/30
This is an AMAZING fanfiction! I love it
Chris chapter 10 . 6/13
One of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Thank you for writing this wonderful fanfiction!
lia chapter 5 . 5/14
si :3
Starry Innocence chapter 8 . 5/4
Wow, your writing is getting Amazing! I would like to see how you could expand on this and mayybe even write an M rated chapter? I would love to see your take on this kind of intimacy, and if not, that's fine too. Keep up with your beautiful work!
sharkinterviewee chapter 10 . 3/11
This chapter was the Best Chapter Ever.
Gamora22 chapter 10 . 2/14
Love this story. Upload soon!
Jollygreen98 chapter 10 . 1/29
Wonderful story, cant wait for next chapter
Magnusprime3388 chapter 3 . 12/26/2017
Fair bro it's the best way possible for you to have an awesome date. Especially if there is a ferris wheel give the guy who operates it a 10.00 dollar bill for a "brake down" and have him stop you at the top. Then if she gets cold either cuddle up to her or move next to her and give her your jacket. Then when you get off got to a game and get her the biggest stuffed animal there is. Then when you're done with rides and stuff go get some food and get cotton candy as a snack and do what ever she wants and don't argue! If she says if she wants to go do something do it and make sure on your phone you what movies are playing at the theater. So what after what happened ever she wanted to do go to the theater and get a movie that she'll like. That means no sex,action(unless she likes action),animated,or superhero movies so go with something with like something similar to the titanic or something. That is how my girlfriend and I met so don't mess it up by being all weird and nervous and you can't be afraid of heights.(you know because the ferris wheel)
Quren chapter 10 . 11/5/2017
PARABÉNS PELA SUA HISTÓRIA,AMEI QUERIA MUITO LER MAIS
Anonymous chapter 10 . 9/7/2017
I LOVE THIS STORY! You're so good at writing, i also read the book before and i loved it! Great job!
Captain chapter 8 . 9/6/2017
I figure you should keep a warning on this one... sure you may have said that it was censored ut what about children who do not know the meaning? I think you did a very nice job... just that one thing.
Captain chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
Hey. You wanted a review, you got one! I like how you build up the tension and the desire to read more! I really reccomend you a job writing storylines for movies! Keep it up!
Tori Jorone chapter 10 . 9/4/2017