Reviews for Thirteen Hours
5-STAR chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Love this! Please continue
thegirl1001 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Omg you must continue this (even if it's been ten years!) o.o
Xenitha chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Hey, I just read both your stories in the Bludhaven library. It's great and now I can't find the last part! Arghhhh! Did you finish it? Where is Telling Tales posted?
WoNdY Alice chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
nooooo! update please!
MeganVL chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Have you written the sequel yet? If so what is it called, I haven't found it.
SnowLeopard7 chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
This story is so great! Its too bad you never finished. Hopefully, one day you'll be inspired to continue.
Schizophasia chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
I must. Know.

Really, you did a really good job with the first two chapters, and I don't know WHAT happened, but there needs to be more of this. Even if it has been nine years (gosh, that makes it sound OLD). The writing was excellent. My only complaint (besides the lack of an explanation) is that you got affect and effect mixed up a few times.

Are you still around? At the very least I want to know what happened...and I'm really sorry if I'm being annoying or pressuring or something...it's just that the first two chapters were GOOD. And I will be wondering about this for a long time.
carthae chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
You know it's cruel to stop here but you still did it!

Well, I guess I will just have to guess as to what the plot of the sequel will be...

Me thinks that Claudia tried to give him drugs (which she received in the book in the library), probably something like an aphrodisiac ? Dick then went back to the manor, tried to seduce Bruce, who refused him (hence the bruises he got when Bruce held him back), then tried to impress Bruce with his mad biker skills... The drug showed in his bloodwork, so even though Leslie doesn't know what happened, she had a good guess...

Tell me if I'm wrong ?
Everwild chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Ugh... That is the cruellest place to drop a story at. And seeing as you haven't updated in the last 8 years, it's probably over and done with. Just when we're about to find out WHAT happened you decide to leave it. It's a good story, you should finish it up.
Gabriel Dean chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Wicked Awesome ! Are you going to continue...
Casey.Collins chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Wow its been a long time since you updated this. I don't even know if you are still active on this site.

I read this before I had an account and then stumbled upon it again today.

Now, I am going to fav and subscribe to this story, don't make me do this in vain. Please update, I am just as intrested as Robin to find out what happened.
bookworm3213 chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Is it possible to know what you intended the ending to be? I know it's been a long time since you wrote this, but honestly you built up the anticipation so well that I think it's killing me inside O.o
laynee chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Please, please continue. I really love this story, you write dick and bruce very well. I HAVE to know what happens next. Like Dick, I need to know what happened in those thirteen hours. Please update this story, or at least tell me what happened.

It's very good and not knowing is nearly torture. Please continue.

-Elayna
The BatThing chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
More please? It was interesting, and you left it with a deadly cliff hanger.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
This hasn't been abandoned, has it?

Because THAT would be cruel.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »