Reviews for Amazon Straw Hats
caedwards chapter 1 . 6/19
it is very enteraining
Light chapter 12 . 11/21/2017
Nice fanfic
Can you make another chap please
jurassicdinodrew chapter 12 . 10/22/2017
will Vivi and Conis join too?, that would be great as i don't know many stories that both Vivi and Conis join the crew, Vivi can be the negotiator and Conis as the therapist and gunner too, and have Jinbei the fish-man join as the helmsman and Carrot the mink rabbit join too as the lookout, thank you and good luck.
Augustus chapter 12 . 8/28/2016
Does this Jewelry Bonney not have the power to alter people's ages?

If this were the case, then none of the crew would have to worry about any real age differences whatsoever... I wonder how she would compare with Ain and Sugar?
Sexy Fox girl chapter 12 . 2/29/2016
I knew that summer had to be miss valentinesday her devil fruit is a dead give away

Cant wait to read more keep going
Sexy Fox girl chapter 9 . 2/29/2016
It's great that hancock is doing all that for luffy

I love the luffy and hancock pairing its my favorite one in one piece
Sexy Fox girl chapter 8 . 2/29/2016
I didn't expect you to give luffy a bountie so early i also cant wait to see this reachh the logetowm arc
Voltrasin chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
Please update soon.

Oh! Jewelry Bonney's bounty is 140,000,000.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
Try to get a beta to help fix up these chapters. They're almost unreadable in some places.

-Zetsumei
luna chapter 12 . 6/24/2015
Nami x luffy
kaylaevans43 chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
To short but still good
The Fifth Emperor chapter 12 . 5/25/2015
Great chapter! I like some of the differences you made in the fights since it wouldn't go the same way with the current crew members.
I can't wait for the next chapter where Luffy will give Arlong hell!
See Ya! :)
Zaralann chapter 12 . 5/19/2015
Nice! Listen, maybe Hancock should teach them Haki? Now that she has her memories back she should assist them in powering up more.
Devlin Dracul chapter 12 . 5/18/2015
Since I did it last time, I'd like to recommend some good One Piece stories to you. One of them is called "Timing is everything". The first chapter is great, but the second chapter is freaking awesome! One of my favorite parts of that chapter was Zoro's reaction! One of the bravest and strongest members of the Straw Hat crew reacting like THAT?! HILARIOUS! The second story is called "The Prince of Pirates". I'm hoping this story will give you ideas for motivating Luffy and Hancock into "creating" a new OC and crewmate for your story (Shishishi). Hope you give them a read.
Blackace70 chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
This story is really great, I'm glad that I decided to follow this. Love what you did with the Hancock/Nami situation. You're right, reading stories that shows nothing but animosity between the two is a bit redundant now. But hey, that's how LuNa fans can be sometimes. Though you're starting to form a friendship between the two. I hope to see some heated rivalry go on between the two of them for Luffy's affections. It just makes things more funny.

Speaking of love, in terms of the Harem. If I'm not mistaken, it's currently:
Luffy: Hancock, Nami,
Zoro: Jewelry Bonnie, Summer (Ms. Valentine),

You seem a bit conflicted on who to pair Robin with. Honestly I really don't care either way, but if I had to choose I'd Zoro. There just seem to be more chemistry between the two. And I'm not sure, maybe I'm just reading into this too much. But it seems at one point you seemed like you were leaning to putting Makino in Zoro's harem as well. It's that's what you're going for, then I gotta say it's gonna be interesting to see how that plays out.

All I know is that, it's gonna be hilarious to read Sanji's reaction when he see's Luffy and Zoro's Harem start to form. And given his rivalry between him and Zoro will just make it all the sweeter. I hope you utilize that to it's fullest. I just wish I could be there to see his reaction personally.

Again, great chapter, can't wait for the next one to come out.