Reviews for Book 7: The Sacred Mountain
nancykelly chapter 7 . 1/13
I am so loving the Sacred Mountain . Its been years of looking for move books of early people and I have found this to be supreme.
THANK YOU ANDY FOR WRITING THIS STORY AND ROUNDING UP SOME THE QUESTIONS. ENJOYABLE READ AND FITTING END TO ALAY'S LIFE.
VIRGINIA THOMAS
SOUTH AFRICA
Excellent work, Andy Black! Done on the spirit of Jean and fully satisfying and enjoyable. I highly recommend this to all EC Saga lovers. Thank you r considerable effort!
LisaL chapter 40 . 12/31/2021
Thank you for the time and effort you have spent writing this ending. I very much enjoyed reading it all. Your writing style mostly followed on well creating a next step that was very much in keeping with Auel’s work. Great job!
Calic0gal chapter 40 . 12/26/2021
Wonderful! The writing style was perfect, and the storyline full of surprises that made complete sense and fit in well with the original stories. Satisfying to read. Thank you for helping us all with a better ending. Much appreciated!
Constantinos chapter 1 . 11/24/2021
An amazing accomplishment by Andy!

After reading LOTPC I, like many people, felt there was more to be told of Ayla’s story. Jean Auel created this magnificent world and characters we all came to love but perhaps the end of book six did not have the satisfying conclusion that we wanted. The sacred mountain is that and much more. Andy has recreated the world-building of prehistoric era and has been faithful to the characters we love, whilst allowing for the inevitable changes that come with maturity.

The plot is exciting and the new characters fit perfectly with the familiar ones.
There is some sadness that comes with loses, joy with new life and renewed Pleasures! I whole-heartedly urge all fans on Earth’s Children to read this novel. It is definitely a story of Ayla with a hopeful future for all Zelandonii.
Aleksandr. Minsk chapter 1 . 11/23/2021
Thanks for your story. I really enjoyed reading it. In style, it differs little from the other six books. I really want to read the eighth book, where Ayla
will go on a journey and meet his son from the clan.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/17/2021
Great just great
Jeannie chapter 40 . 11/13/2021
This is my second time to read your book. I have enjoied even more the second time.I look forward to reading your second novel. Thank you for this on.
R H Stubbs chapter 40 . 10/21/2021
Very good I enjoyed the story The only thing wrong it finished to soon
Thanks hope you write something else as good.
Shelly F chapter 40 . 10/11/2021
I absolutely love this book. I am sorry to see it end. I wish that they would make movies of the rest of the Earth Children's books rather than just the Clan of The Cave Bears movie.
zoltan zongor chapter 1 . 10/3/2021
I enjoyed it very much. Chapter 2 didn't seem especially right with all the talk in the first person - rather juvinile.
I hope you are considering book 8.

Z
Mary Ford chapter 40 . 9/21/2021
Wow! This was an awesome finale to Jean Auel's Earth's Children series! It was naturally a different writing style but it was a brilliant ending to the series written by Ms. Auel, which I felt had been left hanging. It had danger and excitement, as well as sorrow and joy. I loved most of all that the theme of "love, compassion, and understanding for all no matter any physical or spiritual differences between them" was carried through from Ms. Auel's books. Well done Mr. Black! I couldn't put it down!
I would like permission to print out 1 copy of this FanFic book for my personal library! Please email me at: if I may do so!
Mary Ford chapter 27 . 9/21/2021
I really like the themes of forgiveness, and acceptance of all people regardless of looks or culture.
Mary Ford chapter 24 . 9/20/2021
It's hard to put this down! I finally figured out how the mogurs would have the memory of The Woman Who Hunts - it was part of Creb's memories that he DID share with the other mogurs in the cave ceremony - very thoughtful and clever Mr. Black!
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »