Reviews for Forgotten Conscience
twin who likes to travel chapter 115 . 4/25
Why did you update this with talking about your sequel here? I thought all of you readers/fans already knew the sequel was up.
dan26mitchell chapter 114 . 4/25
I'll love a sequel to this one. And to know about your comic
The Obsidian Warlock chapter 114 . 11/29/2016
No. No sequels. I loved this story right up until here, where you removed a possibility of a happy ending. Always interested in Faith fanfiction. But a sequel removes the impact of this ending, and I think it should stay.

I don't like it. Not one bit. But I can respect your choices. So, in that line of thought, this one should be left alone as a work well done.

Let's see what other storylines you have to offer.

-O
bwburke94 chapter 114 . 11/27/2016
Are we even pretending for a moment that Buffy is actually dead? Sequel time!
The Undiscovered Country chapter 114 . 11/26/2016
Oh my, this is devastating but I do have to say, I love me a horribly beautiful sacrifice. Thank you.

I would say I'd like a sequel to this but I'm kind of torn. Do I want a story without Buffy and let Buffy have her peace? Or do I want a story that ruins and cheapens the sacrifice she made in order to have Buffy there? I honestly don't know. It's obviously up to you, so I say, go for it Forgotten Conscience Deux
Guest chapter 114 . 11/26/2016
Of course we need a sequel to this!
twin who likes to travel chapter 114 . 11/26/2016
A sequel to either story is fine with me. I'll just have to re-read both Just A College Girl and Just A Girl if you do that.
lmmoore chapter 114 . 11/26/2016
U should so make a sequel
DullReign82 chapter 10 . 11/20/2016
this is such an interesting story, what is the prophecy and who the hell. Faith addicted to drugs or whatever?
twin who likes to travel chapter 110 . 10/30/2016
Twenty huh? The biggest amount I saw Buffy dust alone was in the season five episode Into The Woods where she staked around eight with that long stick. The first seven were staked within seconds of each other. The final one was staked as she tried to runaway as Buffy used it like a javelin.
bwburke94 chapter 108 . 10/15/2016
Christmas wasn't originally on an out of date calendar, it was deliberately set for the winter solstice.

Of course, the winter solstice ITSELF shifted a few days earlier due to leap years, but that's not the point.
bwburke94 chapter 106 . 10/1/2016
Wasn't there a story arc somewhere in here between all the love-making scenes?
LauratheChef chapter 106 . 10/1/2016
great chapter! love how willow reacts when she is clued in to the date like quality of Buffy and faith's alone time at the Bronze...
twin who likes to travel chapter 106 . 10/1/2016
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed lately, but I liked the physical contact they had in this chapter and makes me a little anxious for what might happen in the next one.
LauratheChef chapter 101 . 8/27/2016
loved it and Joyce's reaction lol!